PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:22:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

we are mentioned

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

lol this was posted on a site i was looking at...there was a thing on there where someone started crying about the jungle gin updated screenshot (just like bugsy was doin on here) and there was a long post about it but heres the part where we are mentioned  :-X

If you're forwarding these posts to PogoCheats.net please stop.  Not only does PogoCheats have a policy of banning people for mentioning "sites name", despite copying all our posts, they also do not have any security measures in place and anyone can browse their message board without even needing to log in.  I'll lay off on posting new finds since Pogo is now upset.  It's also quite possible that "sites name" may change their posting rules, as I know they try to stay on Pogo's good side, so I'll follow whatever rule they decide.

Tara

Quote from: hades on March 18, 2006, 07:22:00 AM

I'll lay off on posting new finds since Pogo is now upset.  It's also quite possible that "sitse name" may change their posting rules, as I know they try to stay on Pogo's good side, so I'll follow whatever rule they decide.

Omg...Someone please give me a box of kleenex....they said Pogo was upset  :'( :'( :'(
How will I ever make it through the day....Thats got to be the same person and being a female I hate do admit this  but it has to be a her....You never hear men  whining that much...Here this eggs on me       ee2.1.gif    :)) :))

harley89

I didnt know people were copying post and I ve been wasting my time writing my own. Where can I copy from.  Poor Pogo Im sure pogocheats keep them up at night. :'(

Monkey

Screw the Kleenex, I need oxygen!  :)) It isn't even half way through the day and that already made my day! Thanks for the laughs!

nightperson

:)) :)) well that made my day to was gong bad now very laughing

SaintHiρρo

That person is a male, was a member of this forum a long time ago but was "removed" for one reason or another. I've read their whole rant on their site and it's really a good read... if you want to go to sleep! That site isn't very "user friendly" as they have a million different forums that was thrown out there to help make things easier but truth be told, by the time you get down scrolling to the bottom, you want to stick a few needles in your eye. They say you may surf this site without even being a member but truth be told, it only takes a few seconds to sign up on their site and you have access to whatever you want and if you really want to see a few of the "goodies", all you have to do is post a few lame comments all over the place and you'll reach the magic number he was refering to in his rant. I could care less if they "remove" those images they claim they didn't get from a Beta Tester or if they want to "stay on Pogo's good side" because the info will always be available as long as people have access to it. In fact, if they stay away from those images, it will help convert some of those addicted to badges over to this site as they will soon have access to the latest info and that site will just "try to stay on Pogo's good side" and not post anything! Thank you to that other site, you've increased our page hits thanks to that small little "don't send anything here" comment!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 18, 2006, 09:10:59 AM
That person is a male, was a member of this forum a long time ago but was "removed" for one reason or another. I've read their whole rant on their site and it's really a good read... if you want to go to sleep! That site isn't very "user friendly" as they have a million different forums that was thrown out there to help make things easier but truth be told, by the time you get down scrolling to the bottom, you want to stick a few needles in your eye. They say you may surf this site without even being a member but truth be told, it only takes a few seconds to sign up on their site and you have access to whatever you want and if you really want to see a few of the "goodies", all you have to do is post a few lame comments all over the place and you'll reach the magic number he was refering to in his rant. I could care less if they "remove" those images they claim they didn't get from a Beta Tester or if they want to "stay on Pogo's good side" because the info will always be available as long as people have access to it. In fact, if they stay away from those images, it will help convert some of those addicted to badges over to this site as they will soon have access to the latest info and that site will just "try to stay on Pogo's good side" and not post anything! Thank you to that other site, you've increased our page hits thanks to that small little "don't send anything here" comment!

Wow I didn't know a male could be so friggen whiny...go figure  ???   Just sounded so much like a whiney female who hasnt been laid in years

nanners

tigereyes

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview