PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:41:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Guys Rules

Started by ClingFree,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

I got this from a friend .. and had to share!!

Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules!

Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:

Subtle hints do not work!

Strong hints do not work!

Obvious hints do not work!

Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after7 days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.

1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; but did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

Brandon493

Quote from: ClingFree on March 18, 2006, 11:32:34 AM

Exactly! I mean come on, we always find our way, even if it takes hours. lol :D

Tara

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

:)) :))  We do use this line when asked if somethings wrong....I have yet to figure out how come we just don't tell ya... :)) :))

Brandon493

bobby

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Crying is blackmail.

Just say it!

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after7 days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; but did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

that's what commercials are for ;D

Bree

1. You have to many shoes.

Nope that will not do...I will never have enough clothes and as for shoes I have a countless number  of them.  :)) :))

ClingFree

Quote from: Brandon493 on March 18, 2006, 01:18:35 PM
Cause y'all want attention...lol ee2.gif

Okay wait .. is wanting attention a bad thing?!!?

bobby

quote from the simpsons " when a woman says nothing is wrong, everything is wrong, and when a woman says everythings wrong, EVERYTHINGS wrong :D

Brandon493

ClingFree

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on March 18, 2006, 01:30:04 PM
Quote from: Brandon493 on March 18, 2006, 01:28:37 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on March 18, 2006, 01:25:49 PM
Quote from: Brandon493 on March 18, 2006, 01:18:35 PM
Cause y'all want attention...lol ee2.gif

Okay wait .. is wanting attention a bad thing?!!?

...Not necessarily...lol

Phew!!!

LOL....no kiddin !!! So then if you know we want a attention ...Give it to us   r1.gif

Tara

Quote from: bobby on March 18, 2006, 01:27:46 PM
quote from the simpsons " when a woman says nothing is wrong, everything is wrong, and when a woman says everythings wrong, EVERYTHINGS wrong :D

And when we say everythings just fine...what does that mean?   :))

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on March 18, 2006, 01:34:28 PM

It means .... Attention or Diamonds .. take your pick!

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on March 18, 2006, 01:35:34 PM

Lmao....you are bad !!   :))

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on March 18, 2006, 01:38:21 PM

Lmao....you are bad !!   :))

I wish I could say Ive never heard that before - Lol - (Brief seriousness .. Id rather have the attention, but just once Id like to have to make that choice, Lol)

Sweet_Karamel

1. Crying is blackmail.

Just say it!

LMAO!! Yeah it's attention. Then again so what. Sometime it's needed.  O0  ee4.gif

Kelly

this reminds me of comedian Ron White saying the new slogan for diamonds is "Diamonds render her speachless" why don't they say what they REALLY mean "Diamonds that'll shut her up!!".......lmbo   :))  :))  :))

and it will too

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview