PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 10:11:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Any oldtimers still kicking?

Started by klaue,

Previous topic - Next topic

klaue

Noone proabbly remembers me, so I'd just thought I'd check in and see how the place is going. Congrads on 11000+ members and nearly 150,000 posts Mayhem...I remember when this place had <100 members and people were still trying to get a "First Post" as each forum was being created. Now I feel kinda old :P . To any newer members that don't know me, stick with this community, Mayhem is a first rate admin and the programs offered here are top notch. Now I gotta go figure out where I put the
to aster...mmmmm bread....

Brandon493

Homer

Quote from: klaue on March 18, 2006, 05:11:06 PM
Noone proabbly remembers me, so I'd just thought I'd check in and see how the place is going. Congrads on 11000+ members and nearly 150,000 posts Mayhem...I remember when this place had <100 members and people were still trying to get a "First Post" as each forum was being created. Now I feel kinda old :P . To any newer members that don't know me, stick with this community, Mayhem is a first rate admin and the programs offered here are top notch. Now I gotta go figure out where I put the
to aster...mmmmm bread....

Hey klaue, long time no see. Yes, we have grown quite a bit. Hope all is well with you. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

yes it is growing good, like the grass and the weeds in my flower beds dont know which one is going to win, will i think this place is cause i pulled some the nasty grass and the weeds from some of it today r1.gif :)) :))

raptors2004

Lets hope it continues to grow like that in the future.. Big props on those free auto contests you make for the forum members.. I don't know anyone else having so much giveaways.. This is defiinitely the #1 Pogo "helpers" (not cheaters) website.. Keep up the good work ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview