PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 10:29:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ahhh the sweet smell of Folgers on a Sunday morning!!

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

Yeah I am just sitting here waiting for the coffee pot to make her final gurgling noises......I am off to shower and Church this morning after I have that sweet sweet first cup of Joe......I have to have folgers....whats everyone elses fav brand of coffee?????

Be back later yall have fun b be good!!!!

nightperson

maxwell house roasted blend and im on my 2nd cup gm all

nanners

pogohatesme

no coffee........uck!  Gimme Apple juice or orange juice or diet Mountain Dew

ClingFree

Yeah ... Im with the "no" to coffee .. its all about a cold diet coke for breakfast.

pogoisevil

Thunder

Quote from: KsArt on March 19, 2006, 05:20:23 AM
Yeah I am just sitting here waiting for the coffee pot to make her final gurgling noises......I am off to shower and Church this morning after I have that sweet sweet first cup of Joe......I have to have folgers....whats everyone elses fav brand of coffee?????

Be back later yall have fun b be good!!!!
I love the taste of folgers 100% columbian and i use a spoon of suger and coffemate . yum yum

hades

foxx

I am a self-professed coffee snob.  I will only drink Starbucks, and I always buy whole bean...nothing like freshly ground Breakfast Blend to pick you up in the morning!

Tara

LastCall

I start my morning off with
    Jave coffee   or Aloha Hawaiin coffee  very smooth O0

Kelly

Quote from: Thunder on March 19, 2006, 06:40:26 AM
      I love the taste of folgers 100% columbian and i use a spoon of suger and coffemate . yum yum

I like my folgers with whole milk only no half n half and no sugar.....i think ill brew another pot ....just got back from church(its almost 5pm here) then a trip to walmart then that turned into another trip.....late lunch at our fav italian place...i had linguini with shrimp&broccoli and alfredo sauce it was soooo good (much left over to munch on later) i love the place because it has big whole pieces of garlic in the sauce....man no vampires will be around my house anytime soon...lmbo!!

PunkInDrublic

Way too much green beer, basketball games and margheritas this weekend to think of having anything this morning but a fountain Dr. Pepper to get rid of the slammin headache. I think I'm getting too old for this hangover stuff  :P

who me?

I'm with Thunder on this one, 100% folgers columbian coffee for me O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview