PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:29:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

EGG MESS

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

ok this is true  it was the >:D in me :)) :)) but about 5 yrs ago it was at easter time did the easter hiding stuff kids was in middle school and high school well this is what happen i had some eggs left and was wondering what to do with them i thought very hard since i didnt wont them to go bad so me and the kids took them out side son got on top of garage and daughter was hiding in the front of the garage well hubby was cutting the grass i told them to throw them way up in the air they did and a few landed in back  of the tractor and the side not hitting it are him so i said if you cant throw them up and splat him like that then throw them at him but make sure you have them to land on him well at the time he didnt know what was going on he was seeing theys drop but didnt really pay much to it well we got them going throwing them up high and well to my eyes they was coming down on him 2 at a time we just having so much fun well when we got done with the whole 2 dozen then we look at him sitting on the tractor well we laugh so hard we was crying he was just there sitting on the tractor looking for the person that did this to him so he heard us laughing and we saw him looking at us but we look at him just sitting there with a what the hell look well he was cover on the head and face i think may 8 to 10 hit him and they was not hard boilded either they was running all over him i think he sit there for anout 10 minutes and then he got off the tractor and we ran in the house like we didnt do nothing he came in look at us and went to take a shower when he lest the room we busted out again laughing he turn around and just look at us we stop but then start again when we knew he was in the shower you want to know what he did to get even well nothing really we just laugh everytime i fix eggs for the morning breakfast the next day i had a few left but he didnt eat any  :)) :))

Tara

kandykitty20012

:-X dont worry i wont tell anyone..... :)))

CrossCountry

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview