PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:15:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

never tell mom anything

Started by donny36,

Previous topic - Next topic

donny36

back in 2003 my mom ask me one day what is the blue badge next to there name i was reading a paper on sex offender in my area so i type sex offender by mistake on messnger a pogo person came in are room in word jon last night with the blew badge on my crazy mom is telling this pogo employee u should not be allowed in pogo ur a sick bastard she went on and on i just came from the kitchen i just sat down i was reading the chat i said omg i thought she forgot about the blue badge deal

ClingFree

Im sorry ... am I the only one laughing hysterically?  Thats something I could see my Mother doing =\

Monkey

Quote from: ClingFree on March 19, 2006, 06:16:06 AM
Im sorry ... am I the only one laughing hysterically? Thats something I could see my Mother doing =\

I could see my Mom doing the same exact thing too! Meanwhile, I'd run to get a popcorn and watch her square off with a Pogo employee.

nightperson

Monkey

Good idea! I'll get a wrestling ring for them to fight in.

crankycook

Im sorry ... am I the only one laughing hysterically?  Thats something I could see my Mother doing =\

nope i'm laughing also, and picturing donny trying to explain to pogo what was going on. my mother would have done the same thing at one time. I got the chips.

harley89

My daughter is grown and I would have done the same thing your Mother did. And Pogo would have been whimpering in the corner. Enraged Mothers are scarry. It is the only thing my husband said he was afraid of a woman protecting her child

Mary

Tori

:)) I know one person who kept fighting with the Pogo police..everything seemed cool..until she received her permanent ban..losing all badges, tokens, account etc.

She now knows to keep her mouth shut when pogo police are visiting  :))

ee2.1.gif

justahumping

bridgetm555

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) GOOD!!!! they deserve that treatment, theyre rude #$&%*&*&^.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

bridgetm555

no youre not. i am  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))  too. after what happened to us i feel like making a pogo account just to go hunt them down and harrass them. no tokens or badges, just to make one to go mess with them. policemanhunter.  :)) :)) :)) :))

Jewel

That is funny but I hope she didn't lose her account.  That won't be so funny.

donny36

i just check her account it still good but my mom said your lucky your 5 states away  ee4.gif

hades

gatime

lostinpogoland

ClingFree

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview