Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Paranoia

Started by SI,

Previous topic - Next topic

SI

Okay, I've been told that I often think about things waaaay too much, or in too much detail, for my own good :)).  With that said, I'm watching the very well done "Perfect Disasters" programs on the Discovery Channel.  I'm IMing with a few friends when I bring up the question: why, all of the sudden, are they putting out these meticulous shows about super disasters?  I mean, the computer graphics, the scientists specializing on the subject matters, the whole what to expect before & after, it just seems a little *too* well prepared.

It could just be paranoia.  Then again, my paranoid side has served me well in the past lol.  Just something to ponder...

butch1286

You are not alone Its all a goverment coverup/conspiracy they want us to panic and go buy stuff we don't need or  is it they are trying to warn us  about the end that is near ohh no  enough to scare the crap out of ya

harley89

I belong to a psychic forum board. If you believed everything these people say you would have been underground for the last year. Last date that had was for March 14 And as you can see we are all still here. And they also see all sorts of conspiracy in such shows. The big things now are multiple volcanic eruptions, bird flu, and terrorist attacks. Just go about your life and don't read to much into anything.   Also they have been predicating disastrous for March 20-22 and so far today I haven't seen anything or did I miss it  Just forget it and have fun.

froggielover

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on March 20, 2006, 07:24:51 AM
I belong to a psychic forum board. If you believed everything these people say you would have been underground for the last year. Last date that had was for March 14 And as you can see we are all still here. And they also see all sorts of conspiracy in such shows. The big things now are multiple volcanic eruptions, bird flu, and terrorist attacks. Just go about your life and don't read to much into anything.   Also they have been predicating disastrous for March 20-22 and so far today I haven't seen anything or did I miss it  Just forget it and have fun.

or are you in on the "conspiracy" and are telling us that nothing is wrong so we can go about our daily lives and then BAMB!!!!!  hmmmm?????   lol

harley89

No I am not just telling you so you will feel better. In my readings if I ever see anything that endangers the pc or bh families I would post it ASAP.  I would want my friends to have time to run.

harley89

Let me clarifiy readings. I do read Tarot  Angel cards and penduelm. I also do medation. I only see what God allows and only if it can help someone. So dont start asking me questions if I am meant to help you I will

SI

Don't get me wrong, I still live my life normally.  I should say, as normal as possible :)).  No, I was just stating that I found it interesting.  I just thought I'd bring up the question, maybe make someone else go ???.

harley89

::) I get it  i do believe that the people on the other board are the most parnoid i have come across anywhere. They honestly see something happening every day.  I will tell you that the only concern I have right now is in Iraq. I have been getting distrubing images for several weeks now. I just cant put it together. 

bubblegum

I've been getting bad vibes about Iraq myself-and for those of you who don't know I'm into that psychic/paranormal stuff to.  One thing I do stand by though-the only reason I think that Bush is in Iraq right now is to finish what daddy started and to do what his daddy couldn't do at the time.  As far as the world is coming to an end and volcanoes blowing up and hurricanes coming ashore.  Natural disasters are going to happen.  Thats a given.  We can do all the advanced preparation in the world and we still not be fully ready for what happens.  In Seattle, the big thing right now is making a viaduct in the down town area reinforced for the big earthquake.  The bing one as they are calling it is supposed to be at least a 7.0.  I'm sitting here thinking hell's bells.  A 7.0 earthquake.  Whats the big worry anyway? Not much is going to be standing anyway after a 7.0 earthquake hits a city as large as Seattle.  Okay enough of my little rants, back to my corner of pogoville.

harley89

paranormal is so much fun. I misstated my concern about Iraq. I should have said the middle East. I cant pin down the location because it is occuring in a mountainous area and that could be any where.  Maybe we will get shuffle bump today and I can clear my brain and find bin laden

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview