PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:36:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

texas poker misc

Started by mog,

Previous topic - Next topic

mog

it seems really strange to me. if you go play super roller texas holdem poker, some people are able to fold before their turn comes! anyone has any idea?

apple

before your turn you type FOLD IN CAPS and press enter and you can fold

gatime

thank you for that info....that will work great if you need a quick bathroom break but don't want to get kicked off your spot

mog

ummm, it doesn't say that in "how to play".
thanks

apple

it doesnt no but i play that game more than any and i use that its quick and easy if u need to go to b/room etc lol
somone in room told me when i first started and i use it all time  r2.gif r2.gif r1.gif

SexySagittarian

Wow....that's really good to know. I wish someone had told me about it when I first started playing! O0 ee2.1.gif

nightperson

RuLeR

mog

it works in 6th street omaha poker as well.  O0

Shady Lady

Thanks for the info. I'm assuming you don't type it in chat. Just type it. Correct?

lilywhite

I have a question How come every time a bully comes into a poker room and bids  out the  ( A  )       they always  win and I never catch a good hand when that happen Even when they wait  right up  to the very last card  they always seem to win :'(

RC

Quote from: shadylady_129 on March 21, 2006, 10:05:36 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm assuming you don't type it in chat. Just type it. Correct?

Yes, you type FOLD, in all caps, in the chat box and hit enter.. it will then fold your hand whether it's your turn or not. The text won't show up in the chat area, it will just disappear.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview