Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Vernal Equinox

Started by Mr. Rasputia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Rasputia

nanners

Ok the calendar says spring,,now someone please tell Mother Nature its spring..Very cold here in PA :(
Happy Spring where ever you may be

Libra

Quote from: nanners on March 20, 2006, 06:21:49 AM
Ok the calendar says spring,,now someone please tell Mother Nature its spring..Very cold here in PA :(

Which means the end of the beautiful South Florida weather and we the beginning of the three H's.  Unbareable heat, humidty and hurricanes.  :'(

Libra (who loves her winters)
PS. Happy first day of Spring, everyone!

bubblegum

here in washington its cold wet and raining.  Weather doesn't act like spring untill late april/early May.  Summer however kicks in 2 weeks after the weather starts acting like spring.  ee4.gif

MommaT

Well here in Va--we actually have a chance of snow tonight-- :-\  I wish the weather would make up it's mind--my little one wants to play on her new slide and the hubby is driving me crazy waiting for the good golf weather  :))   Happy Spring Everyone  r1.gif

Momma T

cranky

tampa and  brandon flordia here nice day  out   happy spring time  !!!

Blu

cranky

grrrrrrrrr  my hubby has to go there  in a week .

foxx

Quote from: nanners on March 20, 2006, 06:21:49 AM

Yeah...Mother Nature needs a talking to....40 degrees?  I'm with you nanners...too cold for spring in PA...

pogohatesme

Indiana here.....predicting 3-6 inches by tomorrow ! Great way to start spring!

PunkInDrublic

gotta love it when the first day of spring arrives with the biggest snow storm of the season  >:(
Man, I hope the weather guys are wrong on this one

ClingFree

So .. today my 5 1/2 year old says to her kindergarten teacher "Happy Vernal Equinox!" .. and her teacher said "Whats vernal equinox?" And she wasnt kidding. Of course my daughter has a touch of sass to her ... I really dont know where she gets it honest .. and says "Spring ... Whatd they teach you in school?" 

nightperson

Quote from: pogohatesme on March 20, 2006, 03:48:00 PM
Indiana here.....predicting 3-6 inches by tomorrow ! Great way to start spring!

there telling us here in the south part of Indiana that we will get some rain but sleet mix with it my poor flowers darn it

bobby

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on March 20, 2006, 04:59:30 PM
So .. today my 5 1/2 year old says to her kindergarten teacher "Happy Vernal Equinox!" .. and her teacher said "Whats vernal equinox?" And she wasnt kidding. Of course my daughter has a touch of sass to her ... I really dont know where she gets it honest .. and says "Spring ... Whatd they teach you in school?" 

LOL...I have a feeling I would really like your kid!... :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview