PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 04:24:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppa Zoppa 36 chain badge

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

r1.gif r2.gif :-* Is there any secret to getting the 36 chain badge in poppa zoppa? Been trying to get it but no luck.

Helen

Patience!! Also, try to hold on to your reactors to the end if you can.

Luna

Ok thank you for the info. You would think that the 36 chain badge was made out of gold or something..LOLĀ  Maybe one day I will beat it. r2.gif

nightperson

well i got mine on my 17th ranks does take aliitle time but you will get it if you have the auto just let it run then you will come back and there it will be ee2.1.gif

Luna

:-* I will have to try the auto. And wtg on getting that badge!!!!!!!!!!! he.gif

Mary

i was at rank 17 also then tried the auto and got it in 2 games gl  O0   ee2.gif

Luna

Thanks mama for that info and wtg to you for getting it. Maybe soon I too will have that badge. O0

r2.gif r2.gif

Mary

Tori

If you get 36 more than once, does it show x2 etc in your badge album?

Bree

Luna

Ty mama. Well I do know I wont be getting the badge around rank 17 cause im already at rank 20..LOL   Gotta luv pogo :))

Tori

Thanks Bree  :) I've only gotten 36 once and don't play often..so guess I'll not worry about getting 36 so much now  r1.gif

Bree

You're welcome What... :)

And Welcome to the forum SweetPeach!!!

hades

Luna

harley89

It seemed like it took along time for me to get the 36. I tried the auto some times and played by hand sometimes. One day playing by hand I got my 36 I was shocked. You really have to get a great board and make all the right choices and it falls into place. Be patient and you will get your 36. Now the Royal Flush badge in Holdem thats another story I am still trying to get that one 

Luna

Thanks for the response spirit. Im also trying it with and without the cheat. And I know what you mean about the other game (texas holdem). I cant get the rising star badge in oklahoma either. I will keep trying for that stuborn 36 chain :-[

Sweet_Karamel

You'll just have to be very patience!! It may take a while. It took me a while and got it.

Wish you luck on it. Remember Patience Is The Key.  ::)  O0

Homer

Funny me. Here I thought "Patience Was a Virtue" or something you find in a doctor's office.  :P :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview