PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 04:28:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppa Zoppa 36 chain badge

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Thats funny homer. When it comes to patience how long does one have to wait before they blow up?

hades

Homer

Quote from: sweetpeach on March 20, 2006, 02:06:57 PM
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Thats funny homer. When it comes to patience how long does one have to wait before they blow up?

Depends how long the thermometer has been in your butt.   :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

lol homer.wonder id you are as bad as me at times.  :P

Luna

You guys are too funny :)) :)) :))  When it comes to anything pogo related...my patience runs pretty thin ee2.1.gif

ClingFree

If I remember correctly ... I got my 36 badge on the trial of the Auto .. I believe it was .. the 2nd round it played - Of course that was right when the game came out and I had no idea how difficult the game was to play

Luna

Im glad you were able to get it Clingfree. Im not going to give up....cant let that beat me r2.gif   Do you have the rising star badge? Thats another one Im completly lost with.

ClingFree

Quote from: sweetpeach on March 20, 2006, 03:05:27 PM
Im glad you were able to get it Clingfree. Im not going to give up....cant let that beat me r2.gif   Do you have the rising star badge? Thats another one Im completly lost with.
I dont have the rising star. I do have the 4aces from Texas Hold Em, but thats it for poker badges, other than challenges - Omaha Poker does nothing for me so I dont play it often .... Be patient with the 36 you WILL get it and when you do you're gonna have permagrin!

Luna

Wtg on the 4 Aces badge. I dont have any in that game. As for the 36 chain, if I ever get it I will sure post it. LOL
                                               r2.gif r2.gif

ClingFree

I sure hope you let us know!!! and for the texas hold em badges, you can play bots, with Jokers, and if you get what you need FOLD before the hand ends and you will get the badge   O0

Luna

;D
Quote from: ClingFree on March 20, 2006, 07:40:26 PM
I sure hope you let us know!!! and for the texas hold em badges, you can play bots, with Jokers, and if you get what you need FOLD before the hand ends and you will get the badge O0
I didnt know about folding my hand in texas hold em. Thanks clingfree for that tip

mailwench

ee2.1.gif ee2.1.gif I got my 36-chain badge last night in Poppa Zoppa....wooooooooohooooooooooo I have been waiting a long time for it!  Thank Gawd for Trouncer!  O0 O0

Luna

:D :D :D :D :D WTG mailwench!!! :D :D :D :D  Im glad you got it! Love that trouncer :D :D

ee2.gif ee4.gif

mailwench

Quote from: sweetpeach on March 23, 2006, 06:31:07 AM
:D :D :D :D :D WTG mailwench!!! :D :D :D :D  Im glad you got it! Love that trouncer :D :D

ee2.gif ee4.gif

:-* :-* :-* Thank you Thank you sweetpeach...yes I love trouncer too!

Luna

YVW mailwench     O0

r2.gif

Tiffany-Pamela

Quote from: mailwench on March 23, 2006, 06:26:07 AM
ee2.1.gif ee2.1.gif I got my 36-chain badge last night in Poppa Zoppa....wooooooooohooooooooooo I have been waiting a long time for it!  Thank Gawd for Trouncer!  O0 O0
wtg mailwench  >:D >:D >:D, I made my 36 chain by hand, I love this game and never played it with auto :-*

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview