PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 04:29:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppa Zoppa 36 chain badge

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

mailwench

:D :D Thank you sooooo very much Foxx....TIffy......Bree and Hades...and yes Tiffy I know you did it by hand girlfriend (showoff  :)))..... :-* :-* :-* Thank you all!   <3  <3

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

mailwench

orion42

just wanted to let ya all know i bought trounce the heler for poppa zoppa well after only my 2nd round of my 2nd game
it got my 36 chain badge i could not beleive how fast  i was able to get it with the helper my hats off to the programers at
badgehelp  ee2.1.gif ee2.1.gif ee4.gif ee4.gif

so if anybody wants badge trouncer is the way to go!!!!!!!!

thank you
orion42
p.s. and it has nothing to do with rank of the game im at rank 11 i think

Luna

:D wtg orion42 !!! :D :D I think thats the best badge that game has to offer. 

r2.gif

Thunder

wtg orion42 i had to have someone eles get mine for me because i wasn't able to get it. yes the auto is great i am at rank 33

Gecko

i got my 36 badge before i knew it excisted    ::)  , just some advice   to some that use autos in poppa zoppa   ,  please slow down your auto,s speed   ive seen some  constantly  clear the whole board  within 23 or so secs  and there names lite up each time , ive noticed most of the auto users  in popa zoppa are running it way to fast ,  make it a rule to check that ur not flashing  cleared board first with say  from 72 to 45 secs to go  :o,   plus the slower u use the auto the more likeley  the  auto will have time to get ur 36 badge .
r2.gif

Homer

Yes, running it slower is key. You want to let the other players activate the reactor so when you need it as your next move it will take out the grid instead of a single spot. ;)

Always play in a full room as well.

mog

i play in competitive tabbed rooms , normally empty ones. just hit rank 30. the default speed looks fine

Homer

Quote from: mog on March 24, 2006, 05:49:46 PM
i play in competitive tabbed rooms , normally empty ones. just hit rank 30. the default speed looks fine

I wouldn't recommend that if your trying for the 36 chain badge but hey if it floats you boat, be my guest. ;)

branson

:ooI cannot get trouncer to work at all...it keeps flashing Please start soppa zopper in your browser and I do really know what that means,,,other games work,,I just want the badge...HELP

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: branson on April 07, 2006, 09:57:28 AM
:ooI cannot get trouncer to work at all...it keeps flashing Please start soppa zopper in your browser and I do really know what that means,,,other games work,,I just want the badge...HELP

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent (auto) are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent (auto)?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview