Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Did I do something wrong??

Started by minniewinnie,

Previous topic - Next topic

minniewinnie

Hello. I'm new to this forum and have only posted a couple of times. I have read a lot on here and enjoy this site very much. It seems to have some friendly, helpful people on here. I'm curious to know, and anyone on here can jump in with an answer if there is one, but my question is this; If I need a code replaced because the one on my $150.00 member page isn't the same as what the agent is saying, and I've emailed 3 times in the past SEVERAL days, am I being punished for sending too many emails requesting BadgeHelp's assistance?? The first time I emailed Badgehelp.com, I wasn't sure if they got it so I sent it again to Replacecode.com. I then a few days later sent it to replacecode.com again because I realized I needed to send the paypal receipt. I apologize to badgehelp if I seemed annoying with 3 emails. I'm trying to learn all these new processes on here.  ;)  Have a great day all.

Homer

When did you send the email with your new registration code and paypal receipt?

If there were attachments in your email they get filtered to the trash. BH doesn't accept emails with attachments. Your info should be copy and pasted.

To read about BH's code replacement policy go to http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

minniewinnie

Hi &thanks for the quick reply Homer.  The recent email that I sent to replacecode was last night, 3/19. I did copy & paste the receipt because I have read the rule about badgehelp not accepting attachments which is clearly understandable.  Last week I needed a code replaced with one of my games and got a reply back that same night so I thought I would just ask if maybe I ruffled some feathers  this time by sending out 3 emails. I've read that you guys don't like too many emails on the same subject from "the subject". hehe. Thanks.

Homer

Usually they are pretty quick with returning codes to customers. In rare cases it could take 2 days to get your code. I would think you should get it sometime today.

If by chance you don't get it today give them until tomorrow. That would be 2 days. At that point copy and paste all your info into a new email with a brief note that you sent your request 2 days ago and have not received a reply. Just don't bombard them with email requests. One email will do it. ;)

minniewinnie

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview