PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:05:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Grab ur tokens

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spice It Up

Quote from: Tara on March 26, 2006, 07:41:17 AM
I have alot of things from the mini mall but theres things I won't buy because of the funky azz shoes they have on, or the knobby knees or the deformed legs...They definitely need a mini mall designer who isn't from another planet !
:)) Isn't that the truth.... those knobby knees and those weird deformed legs. I think that is what bugs me the most.

Also, I do try to make my mini look like me at times, or dress it with the things I like, but a lot of minis that I see out there... I would be terribly scared to run into them on the street if they looked the way their minis looked. lol.  That is just why I said above that a lot of them don't take it seriously and just have fun with them.

Like I said, if you want to let people know what you look like, write pogo and ask if they will design something where you can post your photo.

hades

my mini hardly has any clothes....im to picky to get them crappy selections.  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview