PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:50:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Screen Names

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you be willing to pay pogo $20 to change your current screen name?

Yes
25 (22.7%)
No
57 (51.8%)
$20 is too much
28 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 103

Homer

This idea came to me while posting in another thread. Was just wondering how willing people would be to pay for this. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

nanners

Don't push it Homer,, I just got done sending 150.00 and now this.?? I won't have ANY grocery money left lol..  :))

Homer

Quote from: nanners on March 20, 2006, 02:19:14 PM
Don't push it Homer,, I just got done sending 150.00 and now this.?? I won't have ANY grocery money left lol..  :))

You don't have to do it but I have read many posts where people wish they could change their sn's. Just curious to see how many are willing to pay for it.

Myself I wouldn't do it.

wattsmyname

No I picked a screen name I liked to begin with.

Marjorie

Homer

BTW, just a reminder don't post any screen names. ;)

nanners

Speaking of sn's..Saw a goody today.. since I can't say what it was..here's a clue..Has to do with a certain kind of undies and a King's wife. Now should that be offensive to me?? sure it is cause I can't wear them  :o

hades

ClingFree

I wouldnt want to change mine .. I like it - and I dont have an issue with stalkers cuz Im so quiet n stuff

nanners

I like mine to..a good friend gave me this nickname.. Its a nick for my real name..and if I'm allowed to say..its Nancy.. :)

foxx

We are talking Pogo sns here right?  Cause I hate my pogo one...well, I don't hate it, its just too easy for someone to remember it...no numbers and such...

hades

Jewel

I voted that I would pay to change my name if it was something I really disliked.  That might be a small price to pay for someone who put a mates name in their screen name and they are now an ex or something,  ;D

nanners

I had to add numbers to mine..the original was "taken" please choose another..

SaintHiρρo

I would change mine as it doesn't reflect my personality anymore. My name is one I've had on AOL since 1991 and I've longed for an updated name!

-Tinkerbell

I LOVE MINE! Mainly because no will EVER remember it because people get too confused thinking that maybe an 0 is and o :)) and i have 3 more like that and it tales me like 20 mins to explain how it works :)) :)) .......I agree with u hades i also hate numbers in sns luckily i got one without any, and nanners pogo is probaly lying because they said that to me at first so i add the screen name to my old name and pogo sai it didn't exist and i founf that VERY odd

Tara

I like my screenname...I would only change it so that my blocked friends ( thank you pogo )  can't still click on my name and see that I am playing and getting badges and blah blah blah

foxx

Quote from: hades on March 20, 2006, 02:52:25 PM
i hateeeeeee numbers in sn's

....but if there are numbers in there...It makes it harder for people to remember your sn...If i was (and this is not mine or anyone else's sn as far as I know) suziesnowflake14305 it would be way harder to remember than just suziesnowflake...

;)

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 20, 2006, 03:02:40 PM
Quote from: hades on March 20, 2006, 02:52:25 PM
i hateeeeeee numbers in sn's

....but if there are numbers in there...It makes it harder for people to remember your sn...If i was (and this is not mine or anyone else's sn as far as I know) suziesnowflake14305 it would be way harder to remember than just suziesnowflake...

;)

:)) If I see the name suziesnowflake with or  without numbers Im gonna assume shes a dork and not remember her anyways.. :)) :))

hades

lmao tara  :))

and i never had a sn with numbers.  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview