PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:28:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Screen Names

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you be willing to pay pogo $20 to change your current screen name?

Yes
25 (22.7%)
No
57 (51.8%)
$20 is too much
28 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 103

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on March 20, 2006, 03:04:41 PM
Quote from: foxx on March 20, 2006, 03:02:40 PM
Quote from: hades on March 20, 2006, 02:52:25 PM
i hateeeeeee numbers in sn's

....but if there are numbers in there...It makes it harder for people to remember your sn...If i was (and this is not mine or anyone else's sn as far as I know) suziesnowflake14305 it would be way harder to remember than just suziesnowflake...

;)

:)) If I see the name suziesnowflake with or  without numbers Im gonna assume shes a dork and not remember her anyways.. :)) :))

LoL, that's not funny. I know some1 (reference to another person on this site) who's name is the only 1 she could find. We gave her like a million and 1 different names and she said it was the perfect 1 for her...

Ok, I'm killing the "1" joke here but I couldn't resist...

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 20, 2006, 03:06:52 PM

....but if there are numbers in there...It makes it harder for people to remember your sn...If i was (and this is not mine or anyone else's sn as far as I know) suziesnowflake14305 it would be way harder to remember than just suziesnowflake...

;)

:)) If I see the name suziesnowflake with or  without numbers Im gonna assume shes a dork and not remember her anyways.. :)) :))

LoL, that's not funny. I know some1 (reference to another person on this site) who's name is the only 1 she could find. We gave her like a million and 1 different names and she said it was the perfect 1 for her...

I think its funny cuz when I read it again I started laughing again  O0

Blu

i like my 2 names...ones 4 letters/numbers, the other is 3 letters/numbers.
The KISS method...Keep It Simple, Stupid

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 20, 2006, 03:06:52 PM

;)

LMAO...Hippo!  U R totally gonna git it from sum1 L8R! 

And how do you know that Suzie is a dork Tara?  lol...she could just have really crappy parents!

Homer

Well the voting is a bit surprising so far.

5 Yes
8 No
4 $20 is too much

That makes the score 9-8 in favor of people willing to pay to change their sn even though not everyone is willing to pay the $20 price I suggested.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RuLeR

Yea id change it if it got banned lol.

Spring!!!!!!!!!

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 20, 2006, 03:12:55 PM

And how do you know that Suzie is a dork Tara?  lol...she could just have really crappy parents!

Shes adopted isnt she?  :))

foxx

Quote from: Tara on March 20, 2006, 03:24:29 PM

LOL...My mom wanted to name me Velvet.  Velvet!  Can you imagine the wrath I would have faced from my peers?  Now quit picking on Suzie! Her name is normal compared to that!   ;)

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 20, 2006, 03:31:12 PM

LOL...My mom wanted to name me Velvet.  Velvet!  Can you imagine the wrath I would have faced from my peers?  Now quit picking on Suzie! Her name is normal compared to that!   ;)

Compared to Velvet yes....I so agree...I guess Suzies off the dork list for now anyways !

harley89

What will be interesting is if Pogo offers this option. Wonder where they will get the idea from? Copyright it quick Homer and make them pay you

pogohatesme

:D I like the one I have now...........I usually incorporae my first name into my screennames and since my 1st name is spelled a little differnt I never have to add numbers lol

Blu

Quote from: foxx on March 20, 2006, 03:31:12 PM

To quote the best show EVER....

George:  I love it!  This is fantastic!  Look at this couch, is this velvet?!

Bonnie:  Are you a velvet fan?

George:  A fan?  I would drape myself in velvet if it were socially acceptable.
And look at this, hardwood floors!

nightperson

i like mine had it way before pogo bought out excite so it has kinda grown on me i will keep it forvever i think  r1.gif

eyesofthewizard

not today have not upset enough people yet  ;D

frumplebuns

I would love to change my POGO screenname and KEEP all of my progress . . . I don't want to have to pay to do it though. It really should be a SERVICE that they would provide for their loyal customers.

Pogo Service . . . now that is an OXYMORON ! ! !  ee2.1.gif

Happy Gaming   ee2.1.gif

Bree

I think I would change my pogo name if pogo ever gave us the option.  But they would never offer that option so I will stick with the name I have.  8)

Spice It Up

I feel the same way Bree... It isn't that big of a deal to have to pay money for it, but like you said if they gave you an options I might too. It might be a good idea if they gave that option as well, maybe people that say they have stalkers, if they were able to change their names that might solve some things.

Country Lady

I don't know why it would be a problem to let us change them, after all we can change our password at will.  If their system can keep up with that it should keep up with screen names.

wattsmyname

SexySagittarian

I would change my screen name in a New York second if I were given the option!  ee2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview