Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ride the tide

Started by minniewinnie,

Previous topic - Next topic

minniewinnie

Has anyone expericed problems with the auto for Ride the tide? I ran it while sleeping last night and woke up to a noise of "click, click, click", bonus round was stuck. I thought FLIPPIN POGO snuck into my house and planted a bomb under my desk to blow up Badgehelp! lol. Needless to say, I only went up a little over a thousand tokens and not much on the rank. 

minniewinnie

^^^Or umm, "experienced"? LOL @ myself. We all need to do that at times.  :P Oh yeah, XP, IE 1024x768 smooth unchecked, JIT is checked but unchecked my sun. Ride the tide, auto stuck on bonus round. I'll be asking several questions in here. Hope to learn from you all.

foxx

Welcome to the forum minnie...

I don't have much experience with this auto...I just purchased it a couple of days ago and haven't given it an "overnight" run yet...but I am sure there are many here who have...

If you unchecked your sunjava...i am assuming that you checked MSJVM.  I don't believe you need to have the JIT compiler checked...What is your color setting?  I think most autos require 32bit.

Happy Cheating!   O0

ClingFree

My ride the tide GAME sticks during the bonus round .. when Im playing by hand, not with an auto - So it could be pogo's problem, and not the Auto. I ran into it alot while working on the Premium Badge, freezing in the bonus round - and others in the room were complaining of the same thing. Sooo for this question, I believe its pogo and not the Auto.

Welcome, Good Luck!

foxx

See?  I knew someone would hop in with a good answer!   r1.gif

Thanks ClingFree!

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on March 20, 2006, 02:51:20 PM

Thanks ClingFree!

You were dying to make an Easter bunny referecne werent ya? lol

minniewinnie

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on March 20, 2006, 02:52:38 PM
Quote from: foxx on March 20, 2006, 02:51:20 PM

Thanks ClingFree!

You were dying to make an Easter bunny referecne werent ya? lol

Tee hee hee...I am punny!   :))

minniewinnie

lol, yes you are.  How many eggs have you had today?   ee2.1.gif     :P

foxx

Quote from: minniewinnie on March 20, 2006, 03:02:37 PM
lol, yes you are.  How many eggs have you had today?   ee2.1.gif     :P

Apparently either way too many...or not enough!  lol

minniewinnie

Hey, how do you guys do that with the purple box when you reply? Copy & paste? Then what? Teach me, teach me, just don't preach at me! hehe

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: minniewinnie on March 20, 2006, 03:06:23 PM
Hey, how do you guys do that with the purple box when you reply? Copy & paste? Then what? Teach me, teach me, just don't preach at me! hehe

There is a button to your right that says "QUOTE", press that when you want to quote someone and there you go!

wattsmyname

scroll down on the reply to post page and see Insert quote on the right side of the quote you need to insert.

minniewinnie

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 20, 2006, 03:07:45 PM
Quote from: minniewinnie on March 20, 2006, 03:06:23 PM

There is a button to your right that says "QUOTE", press that when you want to quote someone and there you go!
Thanks Saint! Did I do it?? lol

wattsmyname

minniewinnie

thanks ;) watts for the info also. I'll be playing around with the purple box now. hehe
Quote from: wattsmyname on March 20, 2006, 03:10:15 PM
both ways will work :)) :))

wattsmyname

foxx

minniewinnie

you guys make a great cheering squad.  Thanks.  :)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: minniewinnie on March 20, 2006, 03:18:06 PM
you guys make a great cheering squad.  Thanks.  :)

We are one big happy family that try to help out one another. Never thought of us as a cheering squad but I do know I don't want to be on the bottom of that pyramid... but as a hippo I have no choice... sad :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview