Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Auto Lotto

Started by SugarBear,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I move my game window to the top part of my desktop. Then when I open the auto it docks on the bottom of the browser as opposed to the top.

As for attempting to continue doing other functions while the auto is running that isn't gonna happen for reasons already mentioned. You would have to pause the auto to perform another function.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

Hi, MissAin'tBehaving,
If you are still reading here, what Homer said is SO important. :)
I want to thank Homer for his valuale help with our autos. Don't be upset because you didn't know that Autos require that we leave them and our PC system alone.

I got the impression that maybe Lottso  is your first Auto Helper agent. I hope very much that it won't be your last, so I guess this is a post of support and understanding from another also fairly new Auto user.  O0

One thing about it, Autos are invaluable for badge-aholics like me.
I was ready to cry after I bought my first one- the QWERTY auto with the cute name of YUIOP ( the rest of the top keyboard line, LOL). I just figured out why it was named that last week.

Anyway, I thought I was not going to be able to use autos because of something I just could not find in my system. Yuiop was opeing every program and window and desktop item on my system every time I started it. I was in a cold sweat trying to close stuff and would end up hitting the " System Power Off" button with all that going on. I thought the Qwerty program was useless to me.
I started reading here, and realized that I- ME- MYSELF- not the Auto was goofing up. The Qwerty auto and most of the newer autos require that as soon as you load that baby, you take hands off the keyboard, especially do NOT touch the mouse ( or touchpad area on a notebook). Yuiop and some of the other Autos use our mouses to  move stuff, locate things on the screen grids, and probably perform " secret" things that only BadgeHelp knows about. LOL.
I had been trying to adjust the position of  the auto docking part of my screen while it was trying to use my mouse pointer to make the first word. It was my fault, the program knew what to do- spell big long winning words very fast.  I went from the letter G to the last badge quickly at night and also collected 1000 tokens + JP spin about ever 3-4 minutes. Yuiop is fantastic, but NOT if the user ( me) doesn't know not to touch it. :) :-[

If you are running your auto on a desktop, I found a solution to my sessions of PC withdrawal. it really helped me to buy a good brand notebook PC on sale at a PC store and use it for all of my really important stuff like shopping online, posting on forums like right now when my other PC is getting my Dominoes badge,  and browsing through eBay. :)

I hope you don't mind me telling you that you are not the only one who didn't know that no other function should be performed on the system while an auto is loaded and playing.

Now that you know this, I hope you will get your Lottso badges speedily and without any effort, and try some of the other autos.
Some of them are kind of fun to watch- Fortune Bingo Auto looks like big raindrops exploding from inside the computer. It's really cool to see it cover a card at the end of a game and WIN the JP. :)

Yuiop ( for Qwerty)  is my favorite Auto to date though. It is amazing.

HAVE FUN!! CHEAT WELL.  r2.gif

orion42

latest version is 1.4 and it works great can let it run and leave for day with no promblems geeat helpers as always wtg guys

orion42 ee2.1.gif ee4.gif ee2.gif

Homer

Use AutoLotto and you will reach rank 100 no problem. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview