Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ride the tide

Started by minniewinnie,

Previous topic - Next topic

minniewinnie

ahhh but Saint, being on the bottom would only mean that you are a "strong" one.  ;)

Homer

This has been a pogo issue for a while now. >:(

BTW, if you use Microsoft VM you want the JIT Compiler box checked. The other 2 boxes and the Sun Java should have no checks in those boxes. After making changes always restart your browser. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: minniewinnie on March 20, 2006, 03:22:28 PM
ahhh but Saint, being on the bottom would only mean that you are a "strong" one.  ;)

I've never thought of it that way. That just made my day. Thank you, here's an egg:  ee2.1.gif

foxx

Quote from: Homer on March 20, 2006, 03:22:42 PM
This has been a pogo issue for a while now. >:(

BTW, if you use Microsoft VM you want the JIT Compiler box checked. The other 2 boxes and the Sun Java should have no checks in those boxes. After making changes always restart your browser. ;)

Thanks for the JIT correction Homer!  What the heck is it anyway?  Oh, and did you know, if your PC doesn't have MSJVM on it currently...you can no longer get it?  I know I read somewhere on here that MS was doing away with it...but I tried to download it to my PC at work on Friday (in an attempt to answer a question re: an auto) for somebody...and no luck!

minniewinnie

LOL at me again. I was replying to Homer, trying to use that cute, purple box again and thought, ahem, I did say, "thought" I sent it but I see I did not! Oh boy.  Anyway, thanks Homer for that info.

Homer

In computing, just-in-time compilation (JIT), also known as dynamic translation, is a technique for improving the performance of bytecode-compiled programming systems, by translating bytecode into native machine code at runtime. JIT builds upon two earlier ideas in run-time environments: bytecode compilation and dynamic compilation.

Yes, I know MSJVM will be a dinosaur soon but you should still be able to use it. If you don't have it you can get it at ftp://ftp.intergraph.com/ingr/pub/old/pub/federal/msjavx86.exe

Homer

Quote from: minniewinnie on March 20, 2006, 03:30:40 PM
LOL at me again. I was replying to Homer, trying to use that cute, purple box again and thought, ahem, I did say, "thought" I sent it but I see I did not! Oh boy.  Anyway, thanks Homer for that info.

Your welcome. :)

foxx

Quote from: Homer on March 20, 2006, 03:30:52 PM
In computing, just-in-time compilation (JIT), also known as dynamic translation, is a technique for improving the performance of bytecode-compiled programming systems, by translating bytecode into native machine code at runtime. JIT builds upon two earlier ideas in run-time environments: bytecode compilation and dynamic compilation.

Yes, I know MSJVM will be a dinosaur soon but you should still be able to use it. If you don't have it you can get it at ftp://ftp.intergraph.com/ingr/pub/old/pub/federal/msjavx86.exe

Thanks for the link Homer...and I know I asked, but that first paragraph may as well have been "In computing, blah blah blah blah blah..."

:-*

minniewinnie

and btw, you're welcome, Saint. I like to find the "positive" in everything.  ;)  Speaking of that, (positive) that I'm going to get that "PURPLE" box thing down if it takes me until EASTER!

minniewinnie

oh how that intelligent talk that Homer was doing up there, gives me chills! LOL!!

minniewinnie

So then it's true that the sun java and the JIT do conflict with one another? Am I understanding that correctly?

BadgeHelpOscar

Such a shame that Microsoft lost that case against Sun Mircro. For all of you Mr. Softy haters out there....MSJVM is a real piece of beauty that you should install and use if you are playing games that use Java (i.e. pogo)

It's really sad that you as a corporation (Sun Micro) invents Java and Mr. Softy makes a better run time environment. So what do you do? You run to court crying to the judge to stop them. Shame shame shame. What's the solution? TRY MAKING A BETTER RUN TIME ENVIRONMENT!!!!!

Can you tell I hate Sun Java?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 20, 2006, 03:40:25 PM
Such a shame that Microsoft lost that case against Sun Mircro. For all of you Mr. Softy haters out there....MSJVM is a real piece of beauty that you should install and use if you are playing games that use Java (i.e. pogo)

It's really sad that you as a corporation (Sun Micro) invents Java and Mr. Softy makes a better run time environment. So what do you do? You run to court crying to the judge to stop them. Shame shame shame. What's the solution? TRY MAKING A BETTER RUN TIME ENVIRONMENT!!!!!

Can you tell I hate Sun Java?
So do I Oscar  >:( >:( >:(

Tara

Homer

Quote from: minniewinnie on March 20, 2006, 03:38:27 PM
So then it's true that the sun java and the JIT do conflict with one another? Am I understanding that correctly?

Yes, they can. O0

Homer

I hate Sun Java. I have been a faithful MSJVM user unless I need to double browse. ;)

~Ãutolovér~

They work together when double browsing with Firefox for me  :P

minniewinnie

Quote from: Homer on March 20, 2006, 03:45:18 PM
I hate Sun Java. I have been a faithful MSJVM user unless I need to double browse. ;)

Yell it out, brotha!!! lol, ok, so I will definetly leave that sun unchecked!

minniewinnie

Cute animations, Autolover. Did you find those on sale at "Bunny's R Us"??  O0

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: minniewinnie on March 20, 2006, 03:51:15 PM
Cute animations, Autolover. Did you find those on sale at "Bunny's R Us"??  O0

r1.gif :)) r1.gif :)) r1.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview