Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ride the tide

Started by minniewinnie,

Previous topic - Next topic

minniewinnie

ok I am going to go uncheck those other 2 boxes along with sun java and then close out my browswer and see if I can have some better luck in Spaids with no hang ups. Wish me luck!!!  I'll let you all know how it worked out. Thanks for all the comments/replies. I feel so welcomed.  <3

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DeadSet

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 20, 2006, 03:40:25 PM
Such a shame that Microsoft lost that case against Sun Mircro. For all of you Mr. Softy haters out there....MSJVM is a real piece of beauty that you should install and use if you are playing games that use Java (i.e. pogo)

It's really sad that you as a corporation (Sun Micro) invents Java and Mr. Softy makes a better run time environment. So what do you do? You run to court crying to the judge to stop them. Shame shame shame. What's the solution? TRY MAKING A BETTER RUN TIME ENVIRONMENT!!!!!

Can you tell I hate Sun Java?

The Microsoft debate will rage for centuries.
Good Monopoly? Bad Monopoly? Forced Monopoly? Or do they simply just make a better product than everyone else?
I think it's probably the latter. I'm sorry but I'm not a computer "elitist" with my little iPod and my MAC OS X to match it, nor do I run a Fedora core box, or pretend to use Apache. Microsoft is only a Monopoly to those who fail to understand that business is business.

-dS

ClingFree

Quote from: DeadSet on March 21, 2006, 12:23:08 AM

The Microsoft debate will rage for centuries.
Good Monopoly? Bad Monopoly? Forced Monopoly?
-dS

I prefer Junior Monopoly myself   ::)

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on March 21, 2006, 08:04:17 AM

I prefer Junior Monopoly myself   ::)

omg...to friggen funny  :)) :)) :))

BadgeBabe

Okay,
MY Tide Rider sticks on the bonus scratch card part too.
I'm running MS VM.

Dear me, I feel like everyone who reads here should know my specs but:
OS- IE 6.0
Screen res. 1024 X 768
Color 32 bit
Smooth fonts, unchecked
Screen saver: Off ( but I wish it had been on the night mine stuck like Minnie's did, LOL
Java vs MS VM: Usning MS VM.

What I've done to try to resolve the problem: Uninstalled and reinstalled Tide Rider
Switched to Sun Java with restart
STOPPED the game and manually played the stupid scratch card part.

Only thing that works is the last: Stop gameplay every time the " bonus meter" gets close to the top, manually play the game and then restart the auto until it reaches the same point again.
Otherwise mine is sticking about every 5 " Bonus Scratch games".

Homer, anyone, any suggestions to get the auto to work?
THANKS!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on March 21, 2006, 08:43:36 PM
Okay,
MY Tide Rider sticks on the bonus scratch card part too.
I'm running MS VM.

Dear me, I feel like everyone who reads here should know my specs but:
OS- IE 6.0
Screen res. 1024 X 768
Color 32 bit
Smooth fonts, unchecked
Screen saver: Off ( but I wish it had been on the night mine stuck like Minnie's did, LOL
Java vs MS VM: Usning MS VM.

What I've done to try to resolve the problem: Uninstalled and reinstalled Tide Rider
Switched to Sun Java with restart
STOPPED the game and manually played the stupid scratch card part.

Only thing that works is the last: Stop gameplay every time the " bonus meter" gets close to the top, manually play the game and then restart the auto until it reaches the same point again.
Otherwise mine is sticking about every 5 " Bonus Scratch games".

Homer, anyone, any suggestions to get the auto to work?
THANKS!!
This is a problem with Pogo, not the auto. I play the game by hand and I also run into this issue. I haven't found a way around it. I've switched Javas back and forth with no real difference.

BadgeBabe

Thanks for the reply, Saint Hippo. :)
I would agree with you except that I have played the game manually for hours and hours on another computer with the same specs trying to get the premium badge for my S.O. and the bonus round has never hung up.

Maybe I need a Saint for Autohelp. It seems that a few of mine have been temperamental lately. I keep my cache cleared, have enough RAM and a high speed connection and processor so I really don't think it's my system. (Although I did see a mean Alienware system last week- If I had $5,000 I would buy one like it.)

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
ALSO,  big kudos to BADGEHELP for the Trouncer program. I won my 36 Chain badge with Trouncer. I was soo not expecting it that the badge notification had popped up and I didn't notice it for quite some time. :) I was so excited - did the happy dance for that one.

O0 O0 O0 O0
Ansd another Kudos to BadgeHelp staff: I decided to try to advance in Tri-Peaks during the night, and when I woke up, it had gotten my weekly challenge badge and increased my rank too. AND, the program didn't stop working when the badge notification thing popped up. Terrific feature on an auto. :)

Again, WTG BadgeHelp for the Autos that work well, and please keep on improving the ones with probs, like the Phlinx/ Battle Phlinx aiming and stone recognition. 

I don't know what I would do without my BH Autos. :)
Play MS Solitaire, I guess. YUCK.

HOPPY SPRING and thanks for the cool graphics, guys! ee4.gif ee2.gif ee2.1.gif

ClingFree

Ive played Ride the Tide for 5 mins and had the bonus round get stuck. And that was playing manually. I really have to agree with the power of the Hippo on this one.

orion42

most of the time it runs great !!! but once i a blue moon on the bonus round it will get stuck

orion42 ee2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview