Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

double browsing

Started by lexie333,

Previous topic - Next topic

lexie333

this will sound like a stupid question  but when double browsing do you need 2 computors for it to work when playing  for rated games
lexie r1.gif

RC

I never bought into the whole "2 different javas" thing. When I double browse, I don't use 2 javas and everything works fine for me. My Firefox and IE both use the Sun Java and I never have problems. In fact, I only get problems in Pogo when trying to use the VM, the sound gets horrible and gameplay is choppy at best. I would say just use whatever works best for you, whether it's one or two javas. As long as it's 2 browsers, that's all that matters.

lexie333

okay so i have 2 different browsers, i have them both running so how do i know which one to set the cheat program to use and do i have to play the other game?
lexie r1.gif

RC

I don't think it matters which browser you're using the cheat with.. unless it doesn't work as well for one of your browsers. Use it with the browser that it works best on. And I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to do, which game you're playing or what you are going for.. if you're trying to get one name to win (assuming it's a Club name), then I would guess you use the cheat program when it's that player's turn, and pause it when it's not. You can play the other non-Club hand if you so choose.. you may even be able to help your other name win by doing certain things to make that name lose. Again, hard to tell without knowing the particulars, but that's a general sense.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview