Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I'm back with another ?

Started by minniewinnie,

Previous topic - Next topic

minniewinnie

SPAIDS Auto must HATE my computer!! I cannot get past the very first stage where it passes the cards in the beginning. My cards start dancing up and down (auto confused or what?). If anyone out there is having great luck with their spaids 2.8 auto, would you please advise?

XP
IE
1024X768
32 bit
Smooth unchecked
msn VM (all others including SUN is UNchecked)
spaid 2.8 version
can't get past the "passing" of the cards. The auto just hangs up. Cards dance, and your mama rocks n rolls! lol, oh help, I need some serious HELP! lol

nightperson

what are theoiption you have the game set on i have no pass,no nill,no wilds just regular spades get the game up then set up the auto and let it doing the bedding you may lose but you do get accounted for the spades you get in your hand and have watcher and you can do this private table there is an update 3.1

minniewinnie

I've tried different options with this game but still have problems with it no matter what I change in the option settings, it seems.  Besides my cards doing the little dance when it's time to pass, it seems as if my cards are sticking some also. I'm beginning to think I have better luck running this game manually vs using the auto. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to figure out a solution for this so I can do other things while running the auto. Thanks for the input Night. Much appreciated.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

minniewinnie

Quote from: Homer on March 20, 2006, 04:40:10 PM
You need to upgrade to version 3.1

I do have that version. Not sure why I said 2.8? I just double checked though and I do have the 3.1 d/l.  :)

minniewinnie

Quote from: BluRaven on March 20, 2006, 04:40:25 PM
turn pass cards off

I started a new game and did go ahead and uncheck the pass cards as Night said in an earlier post. That does seem to help with the cards acting like they're "Busier than a one legged man in a butt kickin contest" but we will see. I'm curious to see what it does when I get so far behind the computer players and it asks me if I want to bid blind? or Nil. I have all those options off and gonna try a new game. Thanks for the info.  :)

nightperson

yvw i have tried other way but the old way to play spades it the way the game does better playing but i set it for 250 and it does hit play game again and to check on what you need to get to next rank if you lose are win it does show you when it are you play the game out

BadgeBabe

All versions were hanging up when I had the " count 2s" checked, so make sure you don't have the 2 Card option checked, too.
I really wish we could use that option, because I think the badges for this game are cute, but I am so far along in gameplay that the next badge is about 500 spade cards away.

I would also like to say that for me, at least, the program bids way too high when I am playing against bots. It MIGHT be better with real people, I don't know.
I'm afraid someone would say something related to the game, and I wouldn't have a clue as to the answer. LOL.

I hope to see a " new and improved" Spade Maid with more accurate bidding and use of the " Count 2s as high card option"  soon since Played Spade was axed.

Otherwise, it DOES play the game for badges... eventually. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview