PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:33:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

way too funny....

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

lol i was in tri peaks playing alil and this one girl was goin on and on about how hot and sexy she was and blah blah.so i was like if youre that hot send a pic so i can see for myself.right away this woman cut in calling me a molester and a pervert for asking for pics online.i was like thats what pics of yourself are for and said she must be scared to show how she looks. than her two friends butted in sayingonly perverts ask for pics.well after laughing at them for like ten minutes they all left together  :)) :)) :))

as for that girl saying how hot she was sent pics which turned out to be sarah michelle gellar.lmao i questioned hr about it and she said "whatever" and left too.lmao   >:D :))

foxx

:))  Nice...Now why in the world would you pick a famous person if you were trying to pass off fake pics as your own?  Gotta love the little hussies of Pogo...

hades

sooo true foxx  :))

im still wondering how asking for pics is being a pervert tho lol  :P

foxx

Yeah...especially when she is going on and on about how smokin' she is...

Show me some proof sista!  I would have asked her for a pic too!

SaintHiρρo

I would have went more "modern" and asked for her MySpace location because you know she has one!

foxx

Heh...never thought of that.  Yeah, I am sure she has one too...

ClingFree

That makes me realize just how old and out of it I am ... Lack of My Space.

hades

foxx

....continuing rant from another thread....

Did you know that FOX owns myspace?  Which means...1) soon you will have to pay for your space, ya know, once everyone is addicted to it and/or 2) they will soon stop the service. 

>:( 

....and ClingFree, count me with you amongst the unhip.   ;)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on March 21, 2006, 12:45:19 PM
....continuing rant from another thread....

Did you know that FOX owns myspace?  Which means...1) soon you will have to pay for your space, ya know, once everyone is addicted to it and/or 2) they will soon stop the service. 

>:( 

....and ClingFree, count me with you amongst the unhip.   ;)

LoL, yes I know the grand powers of Fox purchased "MySpace" (not directly but the company that owns MySpace) and that's the reason you see so many Fox advertisements on that site now.

And I'm above the "hip" as I was a member when MySpace first came out in Jan 2004 (ok, I really joined in March 2004 but still in it's beginning stage)

harley89

Okay I will bite whats My Space and should I have it. I thinks most people fake on their looks in chat.  But Ive seen men do the same thing they all be studs. I will be honest I am 52 got snow on the roof but still smoke in the chimney

Helen

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on March 21, 2006, 02:29:49 PM
Okay I will bite whats My Space and should I have it. I thinks most people fake on their looks in chat.  But Ive seen men do the same thing they all be studs. I will be honest I am 52 got snow on the roof but still smoke in the chimney

I don't know what My Space is either!!
Also, nothing wrong with a little snow on the roof!! It can be very attractive on some men.

ClingFree

My Space is ... a lil bit of the web for anyone who wants it .. if you google "My Space" you'll see what its about

~WickedAce~

Quote from: foxx on March 21, 2006, 12:26:29 PM
:))  Nice...Now why in the world would you pick a famous person if you were trying to pass off fake pics as your own?  Gotta love the little hussies of Pogo...

:)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 21, 2006, 12:35:21 PM
Yeah...especially when she is going on and on about how smokin' she is...

Show me some proof sista!  I would have asked her for a pic too!

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 21, 2006, 12:50:06 PM

And I'm above the "hip" as I was a member when MySpace first came out in Jan 2004 (ok, I really joined in March 2004 but still in it's beginning stage)

Out of curiosity .. does that make you a shoulder?!?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on March 22, 2006, 04:17:48 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on March 21, 2006, 12:50:06 PM

Out of curiosity .. does that make you a shoulder?!?

I like to think of myself as an eye as I see everything!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview