PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:24:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo

Started by sxybamabit,

Previous topic - Next topic

sxybamabit

I CANT GET TO THE POGO SITE IS IT DOWN RIGHT NOW?? MAYB SUFFLE BUMP IS COMING UP

SexySagittarian

Pogo is ALWAYS down at this time on Mondays :(

sxybamabit

mandw

Brandon493

Please try to refrain from typing in all caps. Pogo always goes down on Tuesday mornings..Sometimes for 30 minutes, sometimes for 2-3 hours.

SexySagittarian

I'm thinking maybe shuffle bump is coming today. Pogo is rarely down for more than an hour for their weekly maintenance. The exceptions are usually the weeks when they come out with the new/updated games r1.gif r2.gif

polobint

>:(   i'm starting to sweat and shake uncontrolably.... need pogo ..... how long they going to make us wait this week!!!!!! *sighs*   :'(

Brandon493

There was no need to start this topic as there is already one started about Pogo being down....look around before you start a new topic  O0

sxybamabit

oops sorry i was in chat fussing at someone lol ???

polobint

...Windows Solitaire just ain't the same!!! If pogo don't hurry up I may be forced to sign into msn messenger and see who is about for a game of flags!!!!

My life is a graveyard of buried hopes, dashed dreams and shattered aspirations...

polobint

sorry for the "new topic" thing, i never know where to post on here... i shall refrain from doing so in the future;)

RuLeR

Ugh down agian i thought you people knew lol.

Brandon493

No problem..just look through the topics already created on the boards, and if there is one that says 'Pogo down', post there instead of starting a new one   ;)

lostinpogoland

RuLeR

There addictied who honestlys posts this junk when they knows its down every another tuesday you people are too addicited.  Wait tilll you have to pay bills.

polobint

I was merely seeking attention hehehehe  ::)

mailwench

Quote from: RuLeR on March 21, 2006, 03:55:07 AM
There addictied who honestlys posts this junk when they knows its down every another tuesday you people are too addicited.  Wait tilll you have to pay bills.

>:D >:D I'm addicted AND I pay bills! O0

fauna

:) could someone please notify when you are back on pogo cause its after 7 am and still nothing for me thank you

pogohatesme

No one can get in yet...it's just one of those days where the maintence takes longer than most....when someone can get in I'm sure you'll see 12 differnt threads about it ee4.gif

Brandon493

12 different threads? I think you mean 120...but I'll forgive you this time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview