Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Banned from "other" Pogo website

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blu

Country Lady

I wonder if Serendipity attends the college that got their ip banned?  :)) :))

Blu

Quote from: Country Lady on March 20, 2006, 03:20:53 PM
Fire their English professors, if so.

foxx

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: BluRaven on March 20, 2006, 03:23:10 PM
Quote from: Country Lady on March 20, 2006, 03:20:53 PM
Fire their English professors, if so.

Lets just hope he or she wasn't an English Professor!

Shady Lady

OMG! Too Funny!  :))  :))  :))  :))  :))

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 19, 2006, 06:13:57 PM
So I was banned today from some other site I'm not allowed to talk about here. Some person was jumping all over Pogo running advertisements for this site...you might have seen them today, name is "Your****" (and yes I know the rules about posting Pogo screen names but this account was created today and is running off a guest pass, have no tokens and was created for the sole purpose of running ads. This isn't an account that will stay around long). Anyway, I went to the site they were advertising and created an account called "Your****Sucks" (and if you're from there and reading this.... hi) and thanked them from bugging every room with that weak attempt to draw attention to your site. Since I've already heard of this site, it wasn't anything new to me and I quickly informed people how lame and weak this site was and it wasn't worth the effort to visit. I also directed them in the direction of PogoCheats.net (which this other site made sure was not allowed to be posted so I got around it by typing in "PogoCh3ats.net"... oh, I'm the clever one!). Well this site has taken it upon themselves to block my IP address... only interesting thing is that I was on a school campus at the time and by blocking that address, they blocked MANY MANY others who possibly use their site. Now that I'm back home, I can view the site with no problems but at that location... they will miss out on many many visitors!  :))

Anyway, that's my story. I have to get back to my addiction with Pogo badges and finish Tri-Peaks Mobile. End transmission!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview