PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:42:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

never tell mom anything

Started by donny36,

Previous topic - Next topic

frumplebuns

What does the Pogo Police Badge look like? I've never seen one . . . Do they really have Pogo Police? I thought that was a rumor like tomorrow the updated Turbo 21 will be released.

pogohatesme

Quote from: frumplebuns on March 20, 2006, 04:27:01 PM
What does the Pogo Police Badge look like? I've never seen one . . . Do they really have Pogo Police? I thought that was a rumor like tomorrow the updated Turbo 21 will be released.

it's just a blue star inside a blue circle

Carol

Quote from: donny36 on March 19, 2006, 06:10:29 AM
back in 2003 my mom ask me one day what is the blue badge next to there name i was reading a paper on sex offender in my area so i type sex offender by mistake on messnger a pogo person came in are room in word jon last night with the blew badge on my crazy mom is telling this pogo employee u should not be allowed in pogo ur a sick bastard she went on and on i just came from the kitchen i just sat down i was reading the chat i said omg i thought she forgot about the blue badge deal

OMG! I too am laughing hysterically!
Only because I am a mom and have had my kids do similar things to me.
Then depending on which one did it, my sons would sit there in hysterics while I tore off the face of the pogo cop or my daughters would have started laughing while yelling "Mom it was a joke!".
They all think its hilarious when I freak out, so I am prime target for these sorts of situations.
Glad to know I am not alone!  Thanks for sharing this Donny, it made my day and I will have to show it to my kids. LOL  >:D

Country Lady

:)) :)) :))
That is too good, I wish I could have been in that room.  WTG MOM!!   :)) :))

cranky

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview