PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:28:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo has detection programs...

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Homer on March 23, 2006, 02:14:39 PM
I saw the last 10 minutes. If you read the underlying message they were still diggin' on the scientologists. :P :))

I don't think they're going to stop with the SciNyes (as we like to call 'em... don't know why since "nye" isn't in their name at all) but I did enjoy the show. Can't wait for the repeat or this season on DVD!

Homer

Probably a reference to Bill Nye the science guy.  :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on March 23, 2006, 02:02:20 PM
  Its not like I can use badges/tokens like greenpoints to buy a new coffeepot or something! 

What the eff is wrong with them?

Okay I cant stop laughing.

Fluffy756

Quote from: CrazyMan on March 23, 2006, 09:06:30 AM
I just thought everyone should know this.  One of my friends just told me about playing dominoes with an agent last night and they got booted and a window came up saying "server has detected an illegal playing device"....

I guess Pogo has finally figured out a way to detect them so be careful!

Had no problem with auto been using it all day and last night to badge. r2.gif

Gecko

Quote from: foxx on March 23, 2006, 02:02:20 PM
This makes me mad.  I mean really, what frickin harm are we causing by getting badges via autos.  Its not like I can use badges/tokens like greenpoints to buy a new coffeepot or something!  We all know that if you win anything and you have ever used autos, they aren't gonna give you the prize...and its not like they give the prize to someone else if an auto user forfeits it.  So how is pogo really losing out here?  I think they have bigger fish to fry...like perhaps someday putting out shufflebump or giving my mini some frickin cute shoes!

What the eff is wrong with them?
i agree  pogo is just pig headed at times 
as for timing games   what about me i never used an auto in doms and  beat the chit out of the  bot2  got the badge in aprox  20 minutes by hand  also got  someone elses badge for em as well, there one took me a little longer  but i played em by hand  , :)
btw  i like the baby girl u have in ur disp pic lol  if u read in homers laugh house  post and then relook at ur mini  u'll see  :))   r2.gif

cowboy63

Quote from: slidecage2222 on March 23, 2006, 02:05:25 PM
friend was    using  another webpage to get   words   (not an auto)   for the spelling games and they was booted from the room after every other game...

I have db'ed many times doing it for the word games and never had a problem. Last time was for QWERTY.

8)

__Zelda__

had my tripeaks auto running all night last night, woke up but had no message or booted

ClingFree

Well at least we know why Shuffle Bump isnt coming out. Theyre too busy trying to stop us badge hounds!!

RuLeR

My freind was caught in wonder land memories.  They took his badges away and ratings in games it sucked for him.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview