PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:06:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo has detection programs...

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

I just thought everyone should know this.  One of my friends just told me about playing dominoes with an agent last night and they got booted and a window came up saying "server has detected an illegal playing device"....

I guess Pogo has finally figured out a way to detect them so be careful!

mailwench

Quote from: CrazyMan on March 23, 2006, 09:06:30 AM
I just thought everyone should know this.  One of my friends just told me about playing dominoes with an agent last night and they got booted and a window came up saying "server has detected an illegal playing device"....

>:( >:( >:( Oh my goodness.....I played dominoes last night and had no problem except my auto kept freezing me in the room and I lost progress.....I'm hoping it was a fluke CrazyMan and pogo does not do this  :'( :'(

Prinzessin

I also got this window with the message "server has detected an illegal playing device".... :o

hades

mailwench

Me either thankfully.......it would freak me out enough to actuallly make me play by hand for a few hours!!   :))

SaintHiρρo

I really only run an auto once a month: Jigsaw badges so if I can avoid it every 1st... then I'm a happy camper!

Country Lady

I ran the auto earlier yesterday and didn't get any messages.  Dice Derby ran all night and was still running at 11a.m today.  This is only the second time that I have ever left one on all night.  Had the badge  ;D ;D
I was really dreading that game.  I've tried several times to get it and gave up.  THEN I bought five of a kind,  I don't know how many 600's I got but had the badge sitting there waiting for me and the auto was still playing away.
Very good job BH! O0

mailwench

Quote from: Country Lady on March 23, 2006, 11:47:20 AM
I ran the auto earlier yesterday and didn't get any messages.  Dice Derby ran all night and was still running at 11a.m today.  This is only the second time that I have ever left one on all night.  Had the badge  ;D ;D
I was really dreading that game.  I've tried several times to get it and gave up.  THEN I bought five of a kind,  I don't know how many 600's I got but had the badge sitting there waiting for me and the auto was still playing away.
Very good job BH! O0

Isn't that the coolest thing Country Lady!!  I love waking up to a badge I"m dreading!  WTG   O0

Tara

I ran 2 computers on Autos last night and they were still going this morning

-Tinkerbell

same here i rank spademaid ALL niught and finally finished the game and i had no problem

Tara

Crazyman...I think Pogo knew you had Pickles down in your siggy and thats why it happened..shes a curse...get rid of her and you have better luck next time  :)) O0

SI

Yeah, there was a lot of buzz about this in one of the Tri-Peaks rooms...  *****THIS IS PURE SPECULATION***** but the person was saying that Pogo is trying this out at first on the weekly challenge games.  This person said that Pogo is using a "time metric" to determine the average playing time of a completed game, regardless of win/loss.  If games are consistently being finished at a faster rate than they feel they should be, they send in their "java probe" to see what's going on.  *****AGAIN, THIS IS JUST SPECULATION*****

hades

i was using my auto for tri peaks yesterday afternoon and nothing at all happened.

saria

I also ran the auto for the tri peaks challenge..in fact 3 of them, and nothing came up... phew.

harley89

I took dot bot to dominoes after reading this post ran it on fast setting played 10 games and did not get  booted or receive any messages

foxx

This makes me mad.  I mean really, what frickin harm are we causing by getting badges via autos.  Its not like I can use badges/tokens like greenpoints to buy a new coffeepot or something!  We all know that if you win anything and you have ever used autos, they aren't gonna give you the prize...and its not like they give the prize to someone else if an auto user forfeits it.  So how is pogo really losing out here?  I think they have bigger fish to fry...like perhaps someday putting out shufflebump or giving my mini some frickin cute shoes!

What the eff is wrong with them?

slidecage2222

friend was    using  another webpage to get   words   (not an auto)   for the spelling games and they was booted from the room after every other game...

Homer

This probe....Is it like the one the aliens used on Cartman?  :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Homer on March 23, 2006, 02:12:01 PM
This probe....Is it like the one the aliens used on Cartman?  :))

LoL, did anyone see South Park last night? I thought it was too funny how the chopped up Chef's old comments and strung it together to make sentences. Oh, and they didn't hide the fact they were sliced in. It was too funny!

Homer

I saw the last 10 minutes. If you read the underlying message they were still diggin' on the scientologists. :P :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview