PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:40:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

chef

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

did anyone else catch the latest south park? they killed of chef, issac hayes left the show because of an episode they did about scientoligists and hayes being a scientoligist found it offensive and just left. the whole episode was dubbed with  his voice and they turned him into darth chef :)), probably leaving the option if hayes ever comes back

Libra

Quote from: bobby on March 24, 2006, 05:00:03 PM
did anyone else catch the latest south park? they killed of chef, issac hayes left the show because of an episode they did about scientoligists and hayes being a scientoligist found it offensive and just left. the whole episode was dubbed with  his voice and they turned him into darth chef :)), probably leaving the option if hayes ever comes back

NO!!!! I haven't seen it yet!! Thanks for giving away the story line!  >:D

Just kidding.  I saw an article about the creators of the show doing something like that.  I can't wait to see it.  :))

Libra

Homer

I read an article today I can't remember where now but someone close to Hayes was making it sound like he was disappointed to no longer be part of the show going on to say how he needed the money to help support himself and his new baby. They mentioned something about a stroke he had not long ago as well. Dammit wish I remembered where that was.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SI

Hayes' publicist is denying all reports of his stroke & the "rumors" that someone else denounced the show after it had targeted Scientology:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060325/en_celeb_eo/18647

The funny thing is that it's coming out NOW, after they crucified his character on South Park.  Can we say back-peddling? :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview