This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

where's the mini clothes??

Started by PogoCrazyMomma,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoCrazyMomma

So I noticed today that they added more freakin mini hair. They added more hair on the 8th and now again this week.  what is wrong with these people my mini needs new clothes!!!!!!! They are really slacking off lately no shuffle bump, no new mini stuff (except for hair) How much hair does my mini need???  bring me some new stuff people. Urgh anybody else going through mini shopping withdrawals?? I will probably have convulsions if in another two weeks they give us more hair again. Usually when then last release of stuff is sold out they put out new stuff.  Anybody know if or when we will get some new clothes or costumes?

lostinpogoland

bubblegum

my mini wants shoes and a doggie to walk.  And she also wants to go shopping for a new purse and wallet.  the one she has now is all worn out from all the shopping shes done.

mailwench

>:D My mini is dying for some Victoria's Secret items!   :)) :))

mailwench

:)) :)) Of course,,,,whats a wench or a princess without Victoria's Secret??   :))

Libra

Quote from: lostinpogoland on March 24, 2006, 06:12:37 AM
as i've stated before i want shoes  cute one's

Me too!  I think they should do a whole designer department.  I can't afford the real Manola Blahniks (unless they're 75% at the Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet and I have a coupon and then they're still $200) but I'd spend some tokens on them!!

Libra

LastCall

Mini male clothes are the worse U can go to salvation army and buy better for 1.99  :))
   I guess ..sheesh I would buy more if I liked them just to spend the tokens But
     inflation is here :-\ lol IMO they are terrible

bobby

Quote from: LastCall on March 24, 2006, 11:34:57 AM
Mini male clothes are the worse U can go to salvation army and buy better for 1.99  :))
at least there's no token tax...yet :D

LastCall

ClingFree

Quote from: bobby on March 24, 2006, 11:36:06 AM

at least there's no token tax...yet :D

ooh boy I hope ya didnt give em any ideas Bobby!

hades

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

lmao..thats funny as hell  :))

SaintHiρρo

hades

enonymous

im freaking ticked! i paid 50,000 for my mohawk hair a few weeks ago and now its 1,500! i delcare a refund  >:(

LastCall

wow I think u got   sc---d and it did not feel good :))

Country Lady

Quote from: LastCall on March 24, 2006, 11:34:57 AM
Yeah, next you know they will charge for gas in my mini car :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview