PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:43:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Homer and

Started by LastCall,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

Homer
  I wont say what this is about Because
you are very well liked here and you know what this is really about .. Just to let you know
     you have faithful forum chatters here
        And I must say which administrator would wear a skirt  :))
            we love you guys were not going any where  O0
                        Thanks Homer

nanners

Yes Homer IS liked.. by all of us here in the fourm :-*

foxx

Quote from: LastCall on March 24, 2006, 11:19:31 AM
Homer
you are very well liked here and you know what this is really about .. Just to let you know
                        Thanks Homer

Oh, Chad...I am worried about myself because that actually made sense to me...kinda!   
...and I agree.

Tara

I think I know what hes talking about ...except the skirt thing...but grrrrrrrrrr I need to ask someone in charge around here a question but I don't want to ask in front of everyone.. only because of what Chads talking about...and theres lurkers yanno........

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 24, 2006, 12:45:06 PM
Homer
                        Thanks Homer

Oh, Chad...I am worried about myself because that actually made sense to me...kinda!   
...and I agree.

What the hell is wrong with you today?  I'm worried about you too!  :)) :)) :))

And I agree with Chad, too.

Libra

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 24, 2006, 12:57:08 PM
Quote from: foxx on March 24, 2006, 12:45:06 PM
Homer
                        Thanks Homer

...and I agree.

What the hell is wrong with you today? I'm worried about you too! :)) :)) :))

And I agree with Chad, too.

Libra

Ok, so there's been a class on "Chad" lately and I wasn't invited. Now everyone is understanding and I'm still speaking "hippo"... guess I'll go grab my translator and come back with a response later!

SI

I dunno, maybe it's because it's Friday, maybe I'm just having a *dee de dee* moment, but I have no idea what that's all about...

However, I do agree about the forum, Homer, et al...  Much respect O0

Blu

If it's about people jumpin ship, to them I say...Holla atchya! The other place blew.

Rock on Homer & PC

nanners

Jumpin ship and we will toss them a life preserver..tied to a cement block..??? :o

Libra

Quote from: BluRaven on March 24, 2006, 01:09:35 PM
If it's about people jumpin ship, to them I say...Holla atchya! The other place blew.

Rock on Homer & PC

Did y'all ever see that commercial for the Verizon Razr phone?  The one where the guy is holding his phone over the cubicle wall and is talking for the phone in this funny voice and the "phone" asks the dude where his phone is and the dude says, "My phone is at home." and the Razr goes, "Because it's lame??!!!"

Well, that's what I thought of that site when I went to check it out.

Libra (who has a Razr, and now has to name it because it has a voice)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 24, 2006, 01:23:03 PM

Rock on Homer & PC

Did y'all ever see that commercial for the Verizon Razr phone?  The one where the guy is holding his phone over the cubicle wall and is talking for the phone in this funny voice and the "phone" asks the dude where his phone is and the dude says, "My phone is at home." and the Razr goes, "Because it's lame??!!!"

Can't say I've ever seen that commerical but in terms of a razr, I want one but I need to finish my current mobile games before I transfer over to a new phone (don't want to have to download them again)

bubblegum

I'm staying put.  I like the insanity here.  This corner of pogo landville rocks :)

froggielover

Quote from: DJ_SI on March 24, 2006, 01:01:04 PM
I dunno, maybe it's because it's Friday, maybe I'm just having a *dee de dee* moment, but I have no idea what that's all about...

omg!  lmao.  i think ur "dee de dee" moment thing is funny.. my 14yr old keeps singing that to me when he think's i'm talkin stupid... ROFLMAO :))  now all i hear is him going "dee de dee" to me.. hehehehhehhhehhehhe  thanks for the laugh.. i've had a really rough week!  TGIF

nanners

I"ve seen the commerical.. its funny... They are re-calling some Razr phones to..Heard it on the news
POGO CHEATS ROCK!.. best place to spend some time.. anf I say "Phooey" to the other ones.  ee4.gif

SI

Quote from: froggielover on March 24, 2006, 01:34:12 PM
Quote from: DJ_SI on March 24, 2006, 01:01:04 PM

omg!  lmao.  i think ur "dee de dee" moment thing is funny.. my 14yr old keeps singing that to me when he think's i'm talkin stupid... ROFLMAO :))  now all i hear is him going "dee de dee" to me.. hehehehhehhhehhehhe  thanks for the laugh.. i've had a really rough week!  TGIF

Lol well, glad it gave you good laugh O0.  Gotta give Carlos Mencia credit for that.  That is one funny SOB :))

As for the RAZR, I love mine.  It's sturdier than I thought it would be.  Just need to get it unlocked in time for my *hopeful* Euro vacation this summer!

Homer

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 24, 2006, 01:27:31 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 24, 2006, 01:23:03 PM

Rock on Homer & PC

Can't say I've ever seen that commerical but in terms of a razr, I want one but I need to finish my current mobile games before I transfer over to a new phone (don't want to have to download them again)

Hippo, check with your carrier. I think sometimes applications can be ported to your new phone.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Rock on Homer & PC

I know I tell you this at least once a day blu...but I  <3 ya....

holla atchya...lmfao.

....oh, and Hippo?  We didn't invite you to the Chad class...because its funny when you don't understand him... :-*

Homer

Thank you all for your support. We've been around for a long time and we'll be around long after the pretenders are gone.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Homer on March 24, 2006, 02:04:07 PM
Hippo, check with your carrier. I think sometimes applications can be ported to your new phone.

I asked them already about it and Verizon told me only if my phone is damaged and need to be replaced will they credit me the money spent on the downloads. If I'm upgrading phones (as I do with the "New Every 2" program), then I'll have to purchase them all over again. So once I finish Tri-Peaks (Dec 2006), I'll change phones to Razr 4.0 because they will have upgraded the phone that many times since today!

Quote from: foxx on March 24, 2006, 02:04:15 PM
....oh, and Hippo? We didn't invite you to the Chad class...because its funny when you don't understand him... :-*

I see said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw. Now I understand.

Homer

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 24, 2006, 02:08:21 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 24, 2006, 02:04:07 PM

I asked them already about it and Verizon told me only if my phone is damaged and need to be replaced will they credit me the money spent on the downloads. If I'm upgrading phones (as I do with the "New Every 2" program), then I'll have to purchase them all over again. So once I finish Tri-Peaks (Dec 2006), I'll change phones to Razr 4.0 because they will have upgraded the phone that many times since today!

Quote from: foxx on March 24, 2006, 02:04:15 PM
....oh, and Hippo? We didn't invite you to the Chad class...because its funny when you don't understand him... :-*

I see said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw. Now I understand.

Hammer Time!!!! :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview