PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:19:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Some pogo news i heard in game rooms *RUMORS till someone can confirm*

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Ok, I've named it. Hope you guys are happy. However, since you're reading this now, that means you didn't get a chance to see where she's finally walked to. Guess you have to start all over again.

-Tinkerbell

:)) :)) when your not under too much pressure think of a different name, BETTER then the one u named it now :))

Libra

Quote from: ~Word Life~ on March 21, 2006, 01:35:30 PM
:)) :)) when your not under too much pressure think of a different name, BETTER then the one u named it now :))

It's PICKLES not pickler!!! So it would have to be "Stickler"  I say we call it Gump.  Didn't Forrest do that for no particular reason?

ee2.1.gif drop the egg drop the egg drop the egg

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 21, 2006, 01:30:08 PM
Ok, I've named it. Hope you guys are happy. However, since you're reading this now, that means you didn't get a chance to see where she's finally walked to. Guess you have to start all over again.

LMAO....Hillary...Lindsey...Nicole Ritchie...hell  there all the same...Ok I just have one more question to ask about "Hillary"  has anyone actually slid the little arrow all the way over to see if you could see where "Hillary" was going and if there was a end...and while you slid the arrow over did you try to hold your mouse there with alot of pressure in hopes you would break the barrier to where "Hillary " might be headed? Did you try to make the arrow go over further than it really would...  ee4.gif  Lock me up ....bring the straps...white coats and all....I tried it! I tried it !

Ohhh good gawd...could I trade this job for whats behind door #1 please !!   ee2.1.gif  and for as far as the egg dropping...could you please just throw it and make it splatter all over the screen !!!!!!!!!

slidecage2222

Heard

shuffle bump  will not come out this week once again

also someone said they heard that nothing new will come out till mid APRIL but then we might get hit with a flood of junk within a month time window

SHuffel
Bowling
Turbo 21 make over
and
New album badge book 

all  within a month

i doubt that much stuff will come out within a month  though im still hearing   that next  badge album comes out in  LATE APRIL early   MAY  and we should start to see some of the badges  within the next 2 weeks

LastCall

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview