PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:40:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NEWS!

Started by Mr. Scandalous,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

BigByrd
  To tell you the truth I never look at anyones stats I could give a rats AZZ about anyone's
        I only care about mine Period.....

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 26, 2006, 12:55:42 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 26, 2006, 11:41:36 AM
Quote from: foxx on March 26, 2006, 11:18:10 AM

....Um, why would I want a counter to tell me how many people look at my profile?

To see if your popular?    :)) :))

:)) That's what I thought...so question 2...Why should I care?   ;)

You shouldn't care ...not unless theres a badge involved  O0

mailwench

:o I look at stats sometimes but not because I actually care what they are, but it does "tickle" me to see so many people doing (or appearing to do) the same thing as I am!  I, however, love to read profiles of the screennames I find interesting!

hades

i check stats when someone has a big amount of tokens.curious to see how long it took them to get em  >:D

ClingFree

I'll look at a badge I dont recognize (And theyre usually mobiles)  But honestly, the only persons stats Ive ever checked is my own.

Tara

I don't look at peoples stats or badges ....but I do look at profiles also if the screenname is interesting...if its a plain jane screenname I don't even look

LastCall

Hi
  I just don't look But I will say when I see someone with lotssssssssss of tokens
      I wonder if it is someone from the forum  hmmmmmmmmm :)

TmT

Quote from: tokiesgalore on March 26, 2006, 08:50:50 AM
    Congratulations(her screen name), you are the 100th person to make my mute list.I apologize i have no grand prize to give you,but i do have 1 consolation gift to you.....BUH BYE!![/font]

I'm stealin that reply..... finally I have something to say that will not get me banned to nosey-azz snoopers!!! ^5 you Tokie.. "I love it!!"

tokiesgalore

:)) feel free to use it. Some people get more angered by the the fact
that what they are saying is not bothering you at all .lol

SugarBear

I know there is a button that says "reset stats".  If you have finished the game and reset your stats would that work?  I know you can't reset before you finish or it puts you back to the beginning of the game but I don't know what happens after you finish the ranks.

tokiesgalore

I would not reccomend resetting stats at all,lol.Been there done that.....Now i have to go all the way thru Lottso Again!!Who knows what game they would add ranks to next.

I am officially back up to rank 20 again and you dont get a x2 next to a game award badge either, lol.

SugarBear

Your right, that was a bad idea   ;D

wattsmyname

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview