PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:25:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NEWS!

Started by Mr. Scandalous,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Scandalous

So I e-mailed Pogo about these related topics and they told me this.. exactly as is:

"Hi there,

Thank you very much!

I've added your suggestions to our list of requests, which is reviewed monthly. Please know that we value the ideas and suggestions that get sent to us a great deal. We're constantly working on improvements to Pogo, and many of the improvements that we've made in the past came from the ideas we got from players just like you!

Thanks again for sending in your ideas!

Pogo Patrick
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo"

What I asked them was this:

"Hey!

My other name still doesn't have the "Ask A Question" tab, so I have to keep using this one, but I have a few questions!

1.) Do you think you can add a profile view counter to our profiles so we know how many people actually view our profiles? I have A LOT to say in mine and people like reading it, so I know A LOT of people view it, but I'd like to have an average... if so, that'd be awesome! I'd love to see that feature... they have this same feature on Myspace and it really shows how many people look at your profile.

2.) Do you think you can change stats to where you can hide them if you're a Club Pogo member? Because some people are harassed for having played so much of the game and it's untolerable at times to even sit and read people make such accusations... if these people quit worrying about how much other's played, maybe they could get past rank 1!

3.) Another profile related thing... can you make it so we DON'T have a limit on what we can say? Because I do have A LOT to say and can't express that through my profile since I'm limited to however many word counts you've enabled... if you can do that, too, I'd be pleased!

Thanks again!"

So if you think that these are good ideas, you should e-mail Pogo about them too so we can see if we can get them onto our profiles! And yes, I did send in the stats question since I read it somewhere on here, but I couldn't find the topic, so I started another... sorry!

ClingFree

I Completely agree that our stats should not be viewable - by anyone but us. Thanks for throwing your 2 cents to pogo!

Tara

I agree also...Would love to check a box, saying hide my stats !

LastCall

yes an  excellent Idea
   But Pogo wont answer you until the year 2,010  :-\

hades

id only hide the stats of games where it would be obvious i cheated aka wordjong.for the rset i think its funny to see people whine and cry over lil things  >:D

tokiesgalore

Being able to have your stats unseeable would be great! Last time there was a glitch in wordjong i got all the badges in a day.
Afew days later i was working on another game and as soon as i got in the room this woman must have jumped all over my badges recieved.Next thing you know she jumps all over me saying i should be ashamed that i used the glitch in wordjong etc etc and thatcheaters never prosper!
   My response to her was as polite as i could possibly make it.

What makes you think that i really care about what you think about how i got my badges.Please pay attention to whats on your own lawn and quit worrying about whats on my side of the fence.After which she started another long winded rant. And again I gave another polite answer.

Congratulations(her screen name), you are the 100th person to make my mute list.I apologize i have no grand prize to give you,but i do have 1 consolation gift to you.....BUH BYE!!

LastCall

some people have nose problems they put there nose were it does not belong
     >:(

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on March 26, 2006, 08:56:39 AM
some people have nose problems they put there nose were it does not belong
     >:(

Oh Chad, that is so true.

hades

Tori

I totally agree with the stats issue. Heck, I never check my own so why would anyone else need to check them? :))

Tara

Quote from: WhatAutos on March 26, 2006, 10:55:16 AM
I totally agree with the stats issue. Heck, I never check my own so why would anyone else need to check them? :))

:)) I feel like you do about that  O0

foxx

Quote from: tokiesgalore on March 26, 2006, 08:50:50 AM
   Being able to have your stats unseeable would be great! Last time there was a glitch in wordjong i got all the badges in a day.
Afew days later i was working on another game and as soon as i got in the room this woman must have jumped all over my badges recieved.Next thing you know she jumps all over me saying i should be ashamed that i used the glitch in wordjong etc etc and thatcheaters never prosper!
   My response to her was as polite as i could possibly make it.

What makes you think that i really care about what you think about how i got my badges.Please pay attention to whats on your own lawn and quit worrying about whats on my side of the fence.After which she started another long winded rant. And again I gave another polite answer.

Congratulations(her screen name), you are the 100th person to make my mute list.I apologize i have no grand prize to give you,but i do have 1 consolation gift to you.....BUH BYE!!

:))  Nice.

....Um, why would I want a counter to tell me how many people look at my profile?

Bree

It would be nice if they could hide our stats from everyone but yourself.  :)

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 26, 2006, 11:18:10 AM

....Um, why would I want a counter to tell me how many people look at my profile?

To see if your popular?    :)) :))

SI

Quote from: Bree on March 26, 2006, 11:37:51 AM
It would be nice if they could hide our stats from everyone but yourself.  :)

Nah, they'll never do that.  Wouldn't be cost effective.  I mean, if they can no longer have the players policing themselves, they'd have to hire more staff to do the job :)) :)) :))

RuLeR

They get up to 1000 emails a day about suggestions hopefully that one will work i like it  ;D

hades

i wouldnt care if nobody saw my profile  >:D

RuLeR

Always those nosy people out there lol. ee2.1.gif

foxx

Quote from: Tara on March 26, 2006, 11:41:36 AM
Quote from: foxx on March 26, 2006, 11:18:10 AM

To see if your popular?    :)) :))

:)) That's what I thought...so question 2...Why should I care?   ;)

BigByrd

Quote from: Tara on March 26, 2006, 07:37:45 AM
I agree also...Would love to check a box, saying hide my stats !

For all those who wants their stats hidden, how many of ya'll check other's stats.  LMAO.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview