PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 10:28:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

AOL Compute This

Started by Shady Lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shady Lady

Something for those using AOHell

nanners

Thanx! I just spit my Pepsi on my screen... :))  *wipe* *wipe*

Tara

hades

SugarBear

Quote from: hades on March 26, 2006, 10:43:17 AM
ah garfield mooning  :))

Ahem .... I think from the looks of that tail he's doing a little more than mooning.  Like giving a little spritz bath.    :))

Bree

I must be the only one that can not see what Shady's picture is on the topic.   :(

harley89

Love it. As a former AOL person I understand it. The day I called to cancel my account I kept pushing buttons till I got to the one that was for cancelling your account. Guess how they answered the phone How can we improve your online experience? Cancel my account was my answer 

Tara

My cable went out one night so I did AOL just to be able to get online..and it was one of those free things...well when I went to cancel it ...OMG...It was like...What part of NO don't you people understand...50 million questions...ugh never again will I put AOL on my computers.

Iceman007

toooo funny  :))  i dropped them b/c they stink,love my dsl  ;D

nightperson

:)) :)) that is the best i have ever seen for the aol to funny

Mary

thanks shady i needed that photo for my aol  :))  :))  :))

Shady Lady

I lmao when I saw it.
I would have loved to send that to them one of the hundreds of times I had a problem and got stuck on hold.
I love my Cable Modem

Bree

Quote from: shadylady_129 on March 26, 2006, 07:29:59 PM
Here's the link to the picture so you can see it Bree.

https://img119.imageshack.us/img119/701/aol0mk.jpg

Thank you Shady, the picture was hilarious... :)) and I am glad I do not have AOL.

LastCall

good morning
  I have AOL and I never have problems with the site Aol has upgraded to many good thing's 9.0 security You never have to pay for a virus scan ever again .And many new features Computer check up's   finds problems if there is any  I guess I am just an AOL person
      I have broadband fast and great>> sheesh no more dial up Thanks to new technology  which I have had for a few year's now
           Shady that picture of AOL is great and it is very funny

lostinpogoland

too many times using AOL i lost my connection in middle of games i prefer internet explorer 8)

nightperson

i think every1 here has the aol compute this very well said ee2.1.gif

LastCall

Aol has nothing to do with your connection it is your server
  IE is good

Libra

I have had AOL since like, the beginning of time. I was a member when there were only about 500,000 of us.  I like the email, I like the news, I like the message boards, I like the interface.  That being said, I have cable modem that comes with Comcast email, which sucks azz.  I also have Yahoo mail, which also sucks.  I pay an additional (GASP!) $5.99 per month for my AOL to keep my screenname and ancient email address.  Honestly, I've never had problem with it. 

Libra

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview