PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 08:17:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Buy all for 150 Question

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

i was wondering and this may sound stupid and pardon me if its in the wrong thread but say you didnt have 150 to buy all the autos on badgehelp but over time you bought 150$ worth can that constitute paying 150$ just trying to see if there is a poor mans way
thanks

badgemad

Really would hope they do as i am heading near the $100 worth of autos bought :-\ gotto say tho  <3 the autos

hades

i think you have to buy them all at once...not sure tho.

jeffy

it would be nice i think im almost to 100 also and i indeed love the autos i emailed badgehelp and asked also we shall see how it plays out

nightperson

yes it would be nice but i dont think they do it like that ee2.1.gif

Mary

sorry but no alot of us spent over 200 before decided to buy all 150 and had to buy the 150 pkg,,,  ee4.gif

SugarBear

Quote from: mama on March 26, 2006, 07:04:47 PM
sorry but no alot of us spent over 200 before decided to buy all 150 and had to buy the 150 pkg,,,  ee4.gif

I'm sure I've spent well over $150 for individual autos but I didn't buy them all at once cause some of them won't work on my computer.  Some I would like to have but they won't work for me.  :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview