Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

clearing stats in wordjong

Started by outlawdave,

Previous topic - Next topic

outlawdave

if i clear my stats will i keep the same rank? i clicked on clear stats and it said i would lose current rank so i did not clear them. wiil i lose rank 10 ?

hades

outlawdave

ClingFree

My 2 cents (As we've learned I toss em randomly) - I wouldnt clear your stats even after you have all the badges. Look what happened in Lottso, they added ranks - those who cleared em had to start back at zero. If youre worried about people checking your stats out, seeing you got the badges with a glitch - Just remember they can only see your stats when youre in THAT game. And Id assume you'll only be there to get weekly challenges (When most are too busy with their own badge whoring to be nosey) - Now on that note ... Obviously you can do what you want with your stats, when you want, but hopefully I gave you a fresh persepctive on clearing your stats!

Libra

Quote from: outlawdave on March 27, 2006, 08:56:38 AM
then ill just wait till i get all the badges

NEVER clear your stats.  Do you know how many people had to start over in Lottso, Perfect Pair and World Class Solitaire? In a moment of Pickleness, I cleared my stas in Harvest.  Thank GOD that one didn't take long to complete... just in case they add more ranks.

Libra

bubblegum

I've never cleared any of my stats in any of my games.  Then again there is very few people I talk to in pogo and I pretty much ignore everyone else.

Tara

I said I would never reset my stats in any of the games...but I have changed my mind...I dumped 2 million tokens to another name today in texas hold-em...well I have never looked at the stats until today...my winning percent was like 3%.. :)) :))  And it also tells how many tokens you have won...Mine had a minus before it and a ton of tokens im in the hole...I think I am going to clear my stats...I don't think anyone could be that bad in poker  :-\

mailwench

Quote from: Tara on March 27, 2006, 04:19:38 PM
I said I would never reset my stats in any of the games...but I have changed my mind...I dumped 2 million tokens to another name today in texas hold-em...well I have never looked at the stats until today...my winning percent was like 3%.. :)) :))  And it also tells how many tokens you have won...Mine had a minus before it and a ton of tokens im in the hole...I think I am going to clear my stats...I don't think anyone could be that bad in poker  :-\

>:D Don't feel alone Tara I'm am over 3 million in the hole, probably with a minus win percentage!  lmao...the sad thing is the one who I lose them to has a bad Texas Holdum gambling problem and loses the millions in no time flat!

Tara

I'm glad I am not hooked on that game...It really doesn't like me at all...I never get good hands  :'(

patandmegan

Never ever ever clear stats - starting back at zero in Lottso and trying to get back to rank 50 to get new badges is very discouraging.  Yes, I did clear the stats. Took a dummy pill that day - lol.

Pat

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview