PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 10:28:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

sherlock

Started by mawmawtosix,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*ur welcome hope that maybe it

stamper4000

turned my fire wall off and tryed 10 different puzzles... got no pieces showing. no clue why neither sherlock or Jigsaw 6.3 won't work for me

Mary

so sorry stamper i have the same speca as you and mine work when they want to did you try cleanin out your cookies and temp files and js and reload the game as well as delete autos and redownload don`t delete jig det. you won`t get that one back hope this helps  ;D

stamper4000

OK, I've given up on Sherlock and Jigsaw detective in general :'(. I go in and try to play the game by hand and no pieces show, so I clear the cashe, reboot, go back in and can play one game and have to start all over again. All my other autos are working just fine...I can find no reason why this one shouldn't. Thank you all for your help and suggestions

Stamper

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: stamper4000 on April 03, 2006, 09:21:54 AM
OK, I've given up on Sherlock and Jigsaw detective in general :'(. I go in and try to play the game by hand and no pieces show, so I clear the cashe, reboot, go back in and can play one game and have to start all over again. All my other autos are working just fine...I can find no reason why this one shouldn't. Thank you all for your help and suggestions

Stamper

Try using MicrosoftVM and make sure (JIT compiler for virtual machine enabled) is ticked.

That fixed mine  O0

stamper4000

~Ãutolovér~

jventiere

Stamper

Try using MicrosoftVM and make sure (JIT compiler for virtual machine enabled) is ticked.

That fixed mine  O0

How do you turn on MicrosoftVM?

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: jventiere on April 03, 2006, 08:01:47 PM
Stamper

That fixed mine  O0

How do you turn on MicrosoftVM?

What do u mean by turn on? what Java are u using?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview