PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:42:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My Ma

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

So, my Ma and I often go eat breakfast before our shopping jaunts on Saturdays.  She's just recently become a "senior" and is enjoying the benefits.  This weekend, we went to a restaurant where the senior's special was two eggs, bacon, hasbrowns and toast.  "Sounds good," My Ma said, "but I don't want the eggs." The waitress then informs her that she'd have to charge my Ma $2.49 because she was ordering a la carte. My Ma couldn't believe it!  She says, "You mean you'd charge me 50 cents more to NOT take the eggs?"  The waitress said "yes."  My Ma replies, "I'll take the special, then."  The waitress asks my my Ma how she wanted the eggs and Ma goes, 'RAW AND IN THE SHELL!" 

She took them home. :)) :)) :))

Libra
(Who hopes she's a fiesty senior when her time comes)

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 27, 2006, 12:59:15 PM

Libra

Libra ... I dont know you all that well - Just from here .. but umm I cannot imagine you being anything BUT fiesty .. senior or not!
Oh and before you wonder, thats a compliment   O0

Tara

So, my Ma and I often go eat breakfast before our shopping jaunts on Saturdays.  She's just recently become a "senior" and is enjoying the benefits.  This weekend, we went to a restaurant where the senior's special was two eggs, bacon, hasbrowns and ****st.  "Sounds good," My Ma said, "but I don't want the eggs." The waitress then informs her that she'd have to charge my Ma $2.49 because she was ordering a la carte. My Ma couldn't believe it!  She says, "You mean you'd charge me 50 cents more to NOT take the eggs?"  The waitress said "yes."  My Ma replies, "I'll take the special, then."  The waitress asks my my Ma how she wanted the eggs and Ma goes, 'RAW AND IN THE SHELL!" 

She took them home. :)) :)) :))

OMG....thats hilarious  :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on March 27, 2006, 01:00:45 PM

Libra

Libra ... I dont know you all that well - Just from here .. but umm I cannot imagine you being anything BUT fiesty .. senior or not!
Oh and before you wonder, thats a compliment   O0

Thank you!  And, I have a couple of dozen years to go, so let's hope cynicism doesn't win out over fiestiness  8)

Libra

bubblegum

:)) did she actually get them raw and in the shell? I hope she did  :))

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on March 27, 2006, 01:16:00 PM
:)) did she actually get them raw and in the shell? I hope she did  :))

Yup, took them home with her.

bubblegum

well at least she can use them instead of letting them go to waste that way :)) she sounds a lot like my mother in law  ;D

zzigzzag

wattsmyname

PogoKaz

My mum would have smashed them on her head  :))

Nice one  O0 :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview