Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsmyname

Bree

Bree

I am only on rank 8 "Ice Cream" right now, but will keep on playing..... :D

Torn2pieces

Congrats to those who have finished!

I'm on Rank 30 and I'm so bored with Spades now!

nightperson

Quote from: Ebonite on March 05, 2006, 08:02:05 PM
One last thing.....

Rank 50 is 'Banana Split'.

And the last badge is 'Spots and Spades Badge'. (The icon looks like a pink popsicle.)

Good luck everybody. Get those badges before they change the game on tuesday morning. (At least, that's what I'm assuming - that's what they did with Pinochle.)

spb.gif

Im getting Im getting  :)) :))

Jewel

Quote from: Ebonite on March 05, 2006, 08:02:05 PM
One last thing.....

Rank 50 is 'Banana Split'.

And the last badge is 'Spots and Spades Badge'. (The icon looks like a pink popsicle.)

Good luck everybody. Get those badges before they change the game on tuesday morning. (At least, that's what I'm assuming - that's what they did with Pinochle.)

spb.gif

What will they change?

hades

i tried playing now and no lagging for me either.although seeing the game did make me very sleepy.  :))

WhitePanther

nightperson

i dont think it is lagging the game is just slow with the cards moving i have no lagging but i can tell that the cards are alittle bit slow moving i just it is the way they design it

wolverines

Probably everyone know but thought I would share the info.  The ranks is spades are going by the number of spade you're dealt.  So you can just stand and sit and collect spades that way.  Easy way to rank up.  You don't even have to bid or pass cards etc.  Just stand and sit.  You can also under the advanced options click all 4 of the missdeal boxes and get freebie spades that way too.  They probably will be fixing it soon but thought I'd share.  You don't have to play the hand out to collect spades but every now and then I do a 250 point game to see where I'm at.  In case cripes comes up.  GL everyone.  O0

spb.gif

Cheater4Life

i am only 1000 spades from rank 50. glad to quickly get this one done. then i can get back to lottso.

princess

OK I am trying this now but it doesn't tell me progress towards ranks/badges.  I asked in the lobby and someone said you have to finish the game.  So does standing/sitting work or not? Thanks.

RuLeR

It would only lagg with dial up since there is new java in the applet.

Jonathan

hmm thats my question 2 how do u know how far you ahve gotten?

xsquezme

Ok, went back played one 250 game got rank 21. Did the stand/sit until I counted 100 spades. Played one 250 point game and got rank 22. Seems to work. Now if we knew how many spades were between ranks!

GrnEydWtch

O0 WOW!!! Does it work great. I was on rank 9....did the stand and sit for about 10 minutes then played it out......finished the game and saw I jumped up to rank 11...thought ok...cool seems to work...lets try this again......did it again for about 10 minutes then played out my second game.....it then jumped me up from rank 11 to rank 15!! Great little tip!! :-*

nightperson

dont work if you in a private room lol
ppl would think something is wrong  :-X

wolverines

Yes it does work if you are in a private room.  I've played ever one of my games in a private room.  Ranks are 1-20 you need 50 per level, 20-25 you need 100 per level, 25-30 you need 250 per level, 30-35 you need 500 per level, 35-40 you need 750, 40-45 you need 1000 per level and the last 5 levels I think you need 2000, not sure on 45-50.  It will keep counting your progress, even if you take a break for a while. Also if you need say 250 for that level and you go over and get 275, 25 will go towards the next ranks totals.  You'll see, try it out.  With pogo shuting down tomorrow morning they may fix it then so I'm trying to finish today ::)    ;D

spb.gif

wolverines

Just found out, level 45-50 is 1250 per level.    :o

tigereyes

Thanks for the tip Wolverines! I'm going to try this out. I still have 19 ranks to go to finish the game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview