Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: tigereyes on March 06, 2006, 11:43:22 AM
Thanks for the tip Wolverines! I'm going to try this out. I still have 19 ranks to go to finish the game.

This didn't work for me.  The stand up option is not available in private.  I tried it in another room (I could care less who thinks I'm nuts) and it didn't work that way either. 

Oh well, only need 10 more ranks.

Lib

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 06, 2006, 11:50:27 AM
Thanks for the tip Wolverines! I'm going to try this out. I still have 19 ranks to go to finish the game.

This didn't work for me.  The stand up option is not available in private.  I tried it in another room (I could care less who thinks I'm nuts) and it didn't work that way either. 

Lib

Did you have "allow watchers" checked? You can stand and sit if you have that checked while in a private room..

While on topic, finished Spades myself. Think I'll keep going in case they add 50 more ranks. lol

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 06, 2006, 11:51:46 AM

Lib

Wow, I never knew this!  Thank you so very much!

Lib

Did you have "allow watchers" checked? You can stand and sit if you have that checked while in a private room..

While on topic, finished Spades myself. Think I'll keep going in case they add 50 more ranks. lol

wattsmyname

OMG!!! Thanks for posting the glitch :D
Just jumped 9 ranks in 30 min.  only played out 1- 250 point game.

Thanks
Marjorie

hades

nkc43

where can I find the list of ranks for this game by name?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nkc43 on March 06, 2006, 01:24:33 PM
where can I find the list of ranks for this game by name?
From a very unreliable website:

0 Cracker
1 Peanut
2 Banana
3 Chocolate Chip Cookie
4 Green Gelatin
5 Croissant
6 Chocolate Donut
7 Cake
8 Ice Cream
9 Pizza Slice
10 Apple
11 Pretzel
12 Cherry
13 Ice Cream Cookie
14 Strudel
15 Cherry Pie
16 Cheese
17 Snow Cone
18 Muffin
19 Salami
20 Gingerbread Cookie
21 Pear
22 Potato Chip
23 Fruit Pastry
24 Ice Cream Sandwich
25 Apple Turnover
26 Heart Cookies
27 Strawberry
28 Glazed Donut
29 Rainbow Popsicle
30 Cheese Puffs
31 Fortune Cookie
32 Watermelon
33 Cantaloupe
34 Fudge Popsicle
35 Orange
36 Animal Cracker
37 Soft-serve Ice Cream
38 Star Cookies
39 Oatmeal Cookie
40 Bearclaw
41 Grapes
42 Mini Tacos
43 Fig Newtons
44 Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry
45 Sandwich
46 Vanilla Ice Cream Bowl
47 Sausage
48 Pineapple
49 Orange Popsicle
50 Banana Split

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: moonshine on March 06, 2006, 01:43:36 PM

:-\

sorry guess i cant post a link here

You can post a link but not links from that website address (yes I know exactly which one you were trying to link to and it wasn't http://www.yahoo.com !)

moonshine

thanks, i didnt know there was ok and not ok places to link to  :o

-Tinkerbell

for the stand and sit thing do you have to double browse?

Libra

Lib

So, all I gotta do is go in, check the "allow players to watch" sit, stand, sit, stand, sit stand, get badge, go home?  That's it?

Lib

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ~Word Life~ on March 06, 2006, 01:53:02 PM
for the stand and sit thing do you have to double browse?

No, you can play just against the "dogs" aka bots without needing another "person" there.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 06, 2006, 01:55:31 PM

Lib

So, all I gotta do is go in, check the "allow players to watch" sit, stand, sit, stand, sit stand, get badge, go home?  That's it?

Lib

Yes, pretty simple but you must finish at least a game to get credit for all those "sit, stand, sit, stand, sit, stand" otherwise you're wasting your time. After you sit and stand a few times, play a 250 game and you'll get credit. Then you do the sit, stand thing a few more times, finish another game and you'll get all those credit. Rinse, Repeat

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 06, 2006, 01:58:23 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 06, 2006, 01:55:31 PM

Lib

Lib

Yes, pretty simple but you must finish at least a game to get credit for all those "sit, stand, sit, stand, sit, stand" otherwise you're wasting your time. After you sit and stand a few times, play a 250 game and you'll get credit. Then you do the sit, stand thing a few more times, finish another game and you'll get all those credit. Rinse, Repeat

CRAP!!!!!!  I wanna go home!!!!!!!!!  I was getting ready to log off, go home and do this.  NOOOOOOOO.  Now I gotta sit here in the office and play a game a WHOLE GAME of Spades. 

Life is so tough.

Lib

Torn2pieces

-Tinkerbell

but if you stand up u have to leave table don't u?......also sainthippo i sent u a pm regrading the pogo mobile :)

princess

tigereyes

tigereyes

Quote from: ~Word Life~ on March 06, 2006, 02:26:18 PM
but if you stand up u have to leave table don't u?......also sainthippo i sent u a pm regrading the pogo mobile :)

No you can stay at the same table and just hit stand up and sit down.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview