This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

-Tinkerbell

ok so i don't have to play right just stand sit stand sit.....also how can i check the progress?????

nightperson

you have to finish a game i count my spades when i play scroll up and it tells you how many per ranks

tigereyes

Just make a table and stand up and sit down as many times as you want. Then every now and then play a 250 point game to see what your progress is.

tigereyes

I just stand up and sit down and use a calculator to see how many spades I should be at. Then I play a 250-point game to make sure it's counting them. So far so good.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: tigereyes on March 06, 2006, 03:28:43 PM
I just stand up and sit down and use a calculator to see how many spades I should be at. Then I play a 250-point game to make sure it's counting them. So far so good.

LoL, I tried the same thing. Counted a total of 88 spades when I need 95 to get next rank... came out perfectly!

tigereyes

I don't even think you need to play a game. I just do a few hundred spades at a time then play a game, lol. I just play the game to make sure it's still counting them and that I'm not just wasting time. Also to check my progress to next rank. It's working great for me.

Shady Lady

Just went and tried it. It worked for me. Thanks for the tip!

Quote from: wolverines on March 06, 2006, 08:57:48 AM
Probably everyone know but thought I would share the info.  The ranks is spades are going by the number of spade you're dealt.  So you can just stand and sit and collect spades that way.  Easy way to rank up.  You don't even have to bid or pass cards etc.  Just stand and sit.  You can also under the advanced options click all 4 of the missdeal boxes and get freebie spades that way too.  They probably will be fixing it soon but thought I'd share.  You don't have to play the hand out to collect spades but every now and then I do a 250 point game to see where I'm at.  In case cripes comes up.  GL everyone.  O0

spb.gif

Libra

Quote from: shadylady_129 on March 06, 2006, 03:42:23 PM

Probably everyone know but thought I would share the info.  The ranks is spades are going by the number of spade you're dealt.  So you can just stand and sit and collect spades that way.  Easy way to rank up.  You don't even have to bid or pass cards etc.  Just stand and sit.  You can also under the advanced options click all 4 of the missdeal boxes and get freebie spades that way too.  They probably will be fixing it soon but thought I'd share.  You don't have to play the hand out to collect spades but every now and then I do a 250 point game to see where I'm at.  In case cripes comes up.  GL everyone.  O0

spb.gif

Durn!!!  I thought I was at rank 40!  :'(  I'm at rank 30!  Thank GOD this glitch works like a champ!  THANKS!

Lib

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 06, 2006, 03:55:09 PM
Quote from: shadylady_129 on March 06, 2006, 03:42:23 PM

spb.gif

Durn!!!  I thought I was at rank 40!  :'(  I'm at rank 30!  Thank GOD this glitch works like a champ!  THANKS!

Lib

I'm playing my girlfriend's name now since I finished this game early this morning... speeding thru the ranks and I'm still checking progress... man if I knew about this I would have finished MY name last Thursday!

Shady Lady

I just went from rank 2 to rank 13 in less than an hour. Whoooo Hoooo!

Hopefully it lasts a couple of days. I don't want all the badges showing as won on the same day.

vasunlover

Must be doing it wrong (its possible leately), played for about 15 minutes and still on same rank   :(

pogohatesme

Is there someway to see how many spades you need till next rank?  When I click on my little icon it tells me what rank...

Shady Lady

I haven't found anyway to tell how many you need. Hopefully pogo adds this soon.

-Tinkerbell

do you bid THEN do it or ass soon as it's ur turn to bid u stand then sit and so on???

wattsmyname

as soon as its your turn to bid -----stand up----do not bid

-Tinkerbell

ok because i just want to make sure i'm getting the spades if not i'm wasting my time :(.....ty e1

kgansor

*dances* yay its working for me  ;D this is awesome, at least if i can get up a few more ranks, i was on rank 20, im rank 23 now.. then ill be happy.. at least this game isnt horribly long though thats a plus if they DO find out about this and change it..

hades

Libra

Does anyone know how many spades you can get before you get the cripes message?

Thanks in advance.  O0

tigereyes

It's starts to take a lot longer when you get up to 30's and 40's. After you complete a game it will tell you in the popup how many spades you need until next rank.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview