Spades - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsmyname

triniqueen27

OK some one help me with this one
i registered my spade maid two week ago and now i just
redownloaded it again but had to put my code in again the code was different
so i went to my list that was provided for us and I'm not able to erase the old code and put the new..

help me please :-\

wattsmyname

I would e-mail Oscar and explain it to him. I'm sure he will be able to help you.

Mary

ok whats this glitch thing that lets you move up the ranks faster i stood up and so did the dogs and games started over  :(

wattsmyname

You click on Stand up--- then it will say   are you sure you want to stand up click YES---then click on SIT---then click on START GAME  and keep doing it over and over.  You will not see your rank change till you either completely play a game Thur or leave the table and come back.

Marjorie

Mary

nightperson

ok question do you have to play the game out when you know how many you have are can you keep playing to get to next rank im on 31 just pass 32 but didnt play game out should i are can i go to the next rank

ClingFree

You can go to the next rank .. I skipped 4 doing it this way

BoJangles

:)) :)) :)) Doesn't work for me.  Been playing sit n stand for over an hour and am still a Cracker!  :)) :)) :))

nightperson

did you set the options right for the game, check back on where they was posted make sure you set it like they have it ok then try again

BoJangles

Well, I set 2's and let people watch and the 4 other check marks e1 is talking about.....  What am I doin wrong?  What JAVA you guys using???

nightperson

well sounds like you have it set right stand sit then you lick misdeal when it comes up have you play a game throught to see if your rank has change

BoJangles

8) Yes I have and still a Cracker lmao!!!!  Perhaps only works with SUN Java - I am using VM Java....... :))

hades

i have a regular private table and it works just fine for me

BoJangles

spb.gif  Well, I'll change to SUN Java and try for another hour.  Thanks all for the tips......  spb.gif

SaintHiρρo

BoJangles

:)) :)) :))  Cookin now!  6 ranks in 30 mins.   Thanks kids!!!!  :)) :)) :))

Bree

Thanks for the tip....I went up 7 ranks in 45 minutes.   :D

nightperson

wow rooms have change they have tourney rooms in them and some of the temp rooms are gone

wattsmyname

I think they fixed the Glitch.  :'(

Please post if you can still get it to work.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview