Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebonite

What? You guys didn't know about that sit/stand glitch?

After they did the same thing with Pinochle the first week it was out, that was the first thing I tried. The first time I tried it, I sit/stood for about 30 minutes and went from rank 2 to 12.

By the time I got to the higher ranks - 40-50, I'd go about an hour before I would play a game. Made about 700 to 800 spades an hour.

Probably doesn't look good that I got the first three badges on the first day, but then it was two days later for the fourth and 3 days for the fifth.
spb.gif

wattsmyname

Yes we know about the glitch :D

We would like to know if they fixed it?

Tracey

Tiffany-Pamela

wildcat

for me it is still working :D   so i will sit and stand the next hours...  if there will be a sit and stand auto :-\  ??

:)) :)) :))

Tiffany-Pamela

Quote from: wildcat on March 07, 2006, 04:49:20 AM
for me it is still working :D   so i will sit and stand the next hours...  if there will be a sit and stand auto :-\  ??

:)) :)) :))
I was asking me the same   :)) :))

wattsmyname

Quote from: Tracey33 on March 07, 2006, 04:43:11 AM
did u try it to see if they did fix it ?

Yes but in the higher ranks it takes a long time to see if it works. I tried it on a friends account and she did not get credit till I played out a game. I could not just leave a table after standing and sitting for 50 spades and have her advance in rank.

Tracey

Tracey

yeah i was wondering too as im on rank 30 and i need 2 spades till next and its not showing me next rank when im standing and sitting ..so i wonder if i should switch java to sun

Blu

Quote from: Tracey33 on March 07, 2006, 04:56:37 AM
yeah i was wondering too as im on rank 30 and i need 2 spades till next and its not showing me next rank when im standing and sitting ..so i wonder if i should switch java to sun
Play out a game, it'll update rank.

huggybear

xsquezme

I tried to leave the table and go to another but did not rank up. When I played a game I did. I do not think it matters what Java you use. Although I have both installed.

badgemad

Libra

Quote from: xsquezme on March 07, 2006, 05:10:51 AM
I tried to leave the table and go to another but did not rank up. When I played a game I did. I do not think it matters what Java you use. Although I have both installed.

Make sure that the "allow others to watch" is checked (that just sounds kinky, don't it?) and I don't stand up till the bid thingie comes up.  Then I sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down.  I'm in the 30's ranks, so I need 500 spades to advance.  I keep count and when I'm at about 500, I play a game to activate my progress and to check my status. 

Now, if ONLY virtual exercise worked.  I mean, my virtual azz is getting a GREAT workout!

Libra

slidecage2222

i noticed  pogo removed all the  temp spades rooms   

badgemad

woohoo rank 20  ;D ;D ;D  :)) now if all the games were this easy   :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

I'm still doing it on my GF's name... can't be fixed yet.

triniqueen27

no its not fixed yet but here this funny thing.
i was in my room and went to the lobby and to my surprise half of the rooms were privet and every one was jumping in and out of there seats... i was rolling with laughter :)) :)) :))

p.s i went from rank 11 t0 24 in half hour

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview