Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

slidecage2222

Quote from: cranky on February 28, 2006, 05:36:34 AM
yup i think so lol   :o i know after every hand it tells me how many i need

where do you see this at... im only being told after each match is over..

nightperson

ok im not seeing nothing are you getting it know as you play

Tara

It tells you after the game is finished....Ive played 2 1000 matchs and I am at rank 2...I was going to double browse but if its just spades being counted who cares who wins or anything right?  Im just there for the badge but I do like the game...I  have my other name just watching the seat across from me and I was using it to help me make my bid and then on last hand I would just sit my other name down so they get credit for the spades....They get credit for it even if they just sit at the end...Am I making any sense?  Its hard to explain in typing sometimes...oh well Im gonna go back it...GL everyone on getting ur badges

pjl_tn

I found it under "How To Play" it says: 

Ranks

There are 50 ranks that represent your progress in the game. You will make progress towards your next rank for each Spade dealt to your hand at the beginning of each round.

You will be awarded a special badge when you reach ranks 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50.

But, I haven't found yet where you can see how many spades you need to next rank.  I did like the one above, play 1,000 pt. game and gained new rank after each (3 so far).

tigereyes

I like the new look but don't like how it doesn't tell you what rank you are or how many spades you need til next rank. It doesn't even tell you what rank you are in your profile.

ClingFree

If you click just below your name, it'll say at the bottom of the table what rank you are --- for example I am rank Zero (Cracker)

jrp

It is the number of spades dealt to you each hand to go up in ranks

Tara

Im playing 1000 pt games and getting a rank each time also...Im sure that will change soon...lol

hades

imagine like midway thru how many youll start to need.  ???

Tookie Tookie

I wish in the profile it would say how many spades we have collected instead of how many tricks we took. Who cares about how many tricks we took?

bubblegum

how many tricks you took.....almost makes me wanna say pogo has us turning tricks now....doesn't sound right to me LOL

Tookie Tookie

Quote from: bubblegum on February 28, 2006, 08:57:20 AM
how many tricks you took.....almost makes me wanna say pogo has us turning tricks now....doesn't sound right to me LOL

Gonna have to dress my mini like a woman of ill repute if she's taking tricks in Spades!  :))

apple

how do u know what rank u got and how many to next etc  and does it count how many just u got or oth of u like canasta

IndianLover

I haven't figured out how many are in between each rank and don't see it posted anywhere not even within the rank info in help. But i am only 2 spades away from rank 11, First badge is pretty boring looking lol well GL all

IndianLover

I agree Jinx i would like to eventually see badges and ranks added to Gin also.  For months that is all i Played.  Another game i would like to see it happen to (AND PLEASE NO ONE SHOOT ME) is Euchre. I know alot of people don't like the game but I love it.

slidecage2222

i play a lot of league games and most of the games never get to 250-500 before the match is done   (usually 3-4 hands)   do you still get credit   for those spades   or are they lost and you need to finsh game   to get the credit

SaintHiρρo

Regardless if you win or lose, as long as you finish the game, you'll get credit for the spades in your hand at the start of each round.

slidecage2222

seems cant play in some ladder games then.... since   one of my ladders  never gets to  250 pts before the  round is over..

thanks

and isnt   cracker a   racist  term??

Tara

Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 28, 2006, 12:08:55 PM
seems cant play in some ladder games then.... since   one of my ladders  never gets to  250 pts before the  round is over..

thanks

and isnt   cracker a   racist  term??

:)) :))   I think it is...lol

tigereyes

Quote from: IndianLover on February 28, 2006, 09:05:46 AM
I haven't figured out how many are in between each rank and don't see it posted anywhere not even within the rank info in help. But i am only 2 spades away from rank 11, First badge is pretty boring looking lol well GL all

Wow wtg Indian! I am only on rank 1 lol. I played it for a while but got bored so I changed games. I wish they would tell you have many spades you need for the next rank. It would make it easier.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview