Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

Tara

Wtg Indian....well I made it to the first badge but thats it for me today...took 14  1000 point games to get it...and yes ur credits go to next game .....They should of put that in our stats instead of putting tricks...but thats pogo for ya

slidecage2222

wonder how many complaints  pogo and ea is going to get  about that   :))

kgansor

Does your table need to be rated to get rank or can you play with bots??

hades

Country Lady

Yep, I played a couple of games today with the bots, and it was rated.  I don't think I have ever seen that before.  My rating went up.   O0

Tookie Tookie

Quote from: Country Lady on February 28, 2006, 01:15:21 PM
Yep, I played a couple of games today with the bots, and it was rated. I don't think I have ever seen that before. My rating went up. O0

Wow! Really!  Groovy!  O0

Homer

Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 28, 2006, 12:08:55 PM
seems cant play in some ladder games then.... since   one of my ladders  never gets to  250 pts before the  round is over..

thanks

and isnt   cracker a   racist  term??

It's also something you use in soup.  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wattsmyname

Thanks Country Lady

I never would have tried that on my on.   Rated against the bots. They will kick my butt, But I will give it a try

Tara

I dont know if someone else has figured it out yet or not considering theres like a million new spades topics going but....you only get credited the spades you have...not your partners

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on February 28, 2006, 02:25:05 PM
I dont know if someone else has figured it out yet or not considering theres like a million new spades topics going but....you only get credited the spades you have...not your partners

No Tara, no one has mentioned it yet as I was about to but you've beat me to the punch!

Homer

Quote from: Tara on February 28, 2006, 02:25:05 PM
I dint know if someone else has figured it out yet or not considering theres like a million new spades topics going but....you only get credited the spades you have...not your partners

I consolidated most of the threads as I will be doing with future threads. They will look much the same as this one. There really isn't a need to have separate threads for every aspect of the games.

SaintHiρρo

Great idea Homer... actually that's my idea and you stole it you crook! I'm calling my lawyer!  :))

Homer

It should also cut down on the replies of "search the forum"

Yeah sure the info is there but scattered to the four corners of the world. What's that? You say the world isn't flat? :P :))

pogohatesme

Cracker is only a racist term to a racist person........

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 28, 2006, 03:02:55 PM
Cracker is only a racist term to a racist person........

I like salty crackers... good with chili!

BadgeHelpOscar

Ok, I need some strategy advice....

Let's say you have two choices of cards to play:

1) Jack of Diamonds
2) Ten of Clubs

1) You know that the king, queen and ace of diamonds have already been played, so you know the Jack is the highest remaining diamond.  However, you know that one of your opponents is ALREADY OUT of diamonds, and he still has some spades left.

2) You know that the Ace, King and Queen of Clubs have been played, therefore the highest remaining club is the Jack of clubs, not the ten.  BUT, you KNOW that everyone still has some clubs left, so nobody will be able to play a spade.

Let's say you have GOT to try to win this trick or you won't make your bid.  Which move is the smartest?  To play the Jack or the Ten?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

ClingFree

10 of clubs ... Your partner may have the Jack - But if you play the diamond you KNOW its gonna be trumped with a spade.

~Ãutolovér~

I would play the Ten! it was my 1st thought, they say to go with your 1st choice  ???

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview