Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades - General Info & Ranks

Started by hades,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Homer on February 28, 2006, 02:29:56 PM
Quote from: Tara on February 28, 2006, 02:25:05 PM
I dint know if someone else has figured it out yet or not considering theres like a million new spades topics going but....you only get credited the spades you have...not your partners

I consolidated most of the threads as I will be doing with future threads. They will look much the same as this one. There really isn't a need to have separate threads for every aspect of the games.

Thanks it makes it so much easier to see if somethings been said or if you need to know something  O0

ClingFree

IndianLover

tyvm Tara, and wtg to you also, I just hit rank 20, but I am done for awhile I will go back to work on it in a little bit lol gl all

wattsmyname

IndianLover   You are a spade playing pro! :o
                    WTG on rank 20

Marjorie

slidecage2222

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 28, 2006, 03:02:55 PM
Cracker is only a racist term to a racist person........

so then people shouldnt have a problem  wtih people going around using the  N   word      that is unless those people who   think its  a racist term is a   racist

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kgansor

hey Indian.. wanna do my spades for me??  :o
i cant even get to rank 2 without wanting to pull my hair out.

Shady Lady

Homer
Thank you so much for consolidating the threads. Drives me crazy when  I see several threads on the same topic going. Can't ever remember where I found info when I want to go back and look later.

Homer

When there are many threads on the same subject it gets confusing.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogohatesme

Quote from: Homer on February 28, 2006, 04:07:44 PM
When there are many threads on the same subject it gets confusing.

Yes thanks for the help making the threads less confusing!

sonic126

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on February 28, 2006, 03:16:12 PM
Ok, I need some strategy advice....

Let's say you have two choices of cards to play:

1) Jack of Diamonds
2) Ten of Clubs

1) You know that the king, queen and ace of diamonds have already been played, so you know the Jack is the highest remaining diamond.  However, you know that one of your opponents is ALREADY OUT of diamonds, and he still has some spades left.

2) You know that the Ace, King and Queen of Clubs have been played, therefore the highest remaining club is the Jack of clubs, not the ten.  BUT, you KNOW that everyone still has some clubs left, so nobody will be able to play a spade.

Let's say you have GOT to try to win this trick or you won't make your bid.  Which move is the smartest?  To play the Jack or the Ten?

(ooooh does this mean a new or updated Helper on on the horizon??) *rubs hands Gleefully*

slidecage2222

Quote from: Homer on February 28, 2006, 03:57:21 PM
Let's drop the racist references.

K sorry  ....  now back to more important things.. playing  pogo games   ;D

back to spades topic...

it seems they made the  AI smarter now as well... you dont see the bots making as many stupid moves as they used to

hades

eh i played a few games an got bored.  :-\ guess ill wait for the auto to to be updated.

Brandon493

tigereyes

I guess it's not too bad when you play 1000 point games. Although they do take a while to finish. I think I would rather have the auto though. Spades makes me bored after a while.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: tigereyes on February 28, 2006, 05:12:19 PM
I guess it's not too bad when you play 1000 point games. Although they do take a while to finish. I think I would rather have the auto though. Spades makes me bored after a while.

I'm having a blast. I grew up playing Spades & Hearts so this is a piece of cake. Speeding thru the ranks like I'm the human auto (swear I've used that line before).

ClingFree

I tried speeding thru the ranks .... Finger @ Cripes!   

But its okay. Im stubborn, Im determined, and I will get at least the first badge without an auto     :))

Shady Lady

Looks like it takes 50 spades dealt to you to move each rank ... at least in the lower ranks.

Shady Lady

You can even play practice with robots and get credit toward your ranks.

Tara

The best I could tell it was 500 to rank 10 where you get your first badge

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview