This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Try this

Started by nanners,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

This is kinda neat. Well at least I think so. I"m not hard to please  :)) Oh and Homer? I made sure I got ALL the letters copied this time  ee2.1.gif *I think*

Ya gotta try this!!!

Age Gauge
This will really make you feel old.......
Put your birth date in the pop up window after
You click on the below link. What happens is
Pretty interesting. It's also amazing how
Quickly it computes!! Very cool. Send it on to
All you think might like a bit of trivia!! Click here:

http://www.frontiernet.net/~cdm/age1.html 

bobby

walter kronkite is olddddddddddddddddddd :o

harley89

It was fun at least they tell you what you are younger than first. Seems my list of older than was alot longer than my younger than  ???

bobby

i had the opposite effect, i feel young 8) ;D

ClingFree

That was fun! And interesting to see what I remembered - I dont remember the Berlin Wall falling, but I do remember the Challenger explosion.

Tara

That was really kewl ...thanks for sharing...Bill Gates is not that much older than me...is he married?  :))

nanners

IF you go for Gates don't forget your VERY good friends here in PC.. <3

BoJangles

:)) Holy cow!  I'm older than dirt!!!!  :))

Libra

Wow, I'm younger'n I thought.  I remember thinking that when the year 2000 came along, I would be OLD!!!  I was, however, eating Sushi atop the World Trade Center and all was right with the world. 

I also remember the night Diana died.  I was getting drunk in the high rollers lounge at the Mirage in Las Vegas.  I remember being hungover by the pool the next day reading the news and bawling..

And according to my Ma?  I was singing "Mary had a Little Lamb" when Armstrong was walking on the moon. I was, however, NOT drunk.

Libra

SouthPadreIsland

That was fun.  I printed them all out - I still feel old though.  Very nervous about getting so close to 30.  Thanks Nanners!!! O0

nanners

WOW..glad you all liked that..old or not  :)) Your welcome

ClingFree

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on March 27, 2006, 03:57:33 PM
That was fun.  I printed them all out - I still feel old though.  Very nervous about getting so close to 30.  Thanks Nanners!!! O0

I thought the world would come to a screeching halt when I turned 30. Dammit, it didnt!

Tara

I know its funny ...remember when you thought 30 was ancient?

bubblegum

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 27, 2006, 03:34:01 PM
I also remember the night Diana died.  I was getting drunk in the high rollers lounge at the Mirage in Las Vegas.  I remember being hungover by the pool the next day reading the news and bawling..
Libra

I remember the night she died to...I was also drunk but cried and felt so so sad when I heard about it.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 27, 2006, 04:49:46 PM

I KNOW!!! They say 50 is the new 30.. If that's the case, then I'm 12 years away from 30... Even though I'm 38.  Or something. 

BTW, I thought that I was 39 for like, the last 4 months... My friend on Pogo, for the love of eggs, had to remind me I was a year younger.  I had myself "I'm a year younger" party.

Libra

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 27, 2006, 05:06:57 PM

I KNOW!!! They say 50 is the new 30.. If that's the case, then I'm 12 years away from 30... Even though I'm 38.  Or something. 

BTW, I thought that I was 39 for like, the last 4 months... My friend on Pogo, for the love of eggs, had to remind me I was a year younger.  I had myself "I'm a year younger" party.

Libra

Omg you know whats funny....Just yesterday in " real life " someone asked me how old I was and I had to count from the year I was born...lmao   Funny how we never think about it

bubblegum

nah were not old.  We all are just 21 with 10+ years experience..

vasunlover

Old is a number-----------period.........  Used to worry about turning 40, got carded the other day and I thought (in my head "what a bunch of idiots"), actually didn't do one thing for my ego...

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 27, 2006, 05:08:34 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 27, 2006, 05:06:57 PM

Libra

Omg you know whats funny....Just yesterday in " real life " someone asked me how old I was and I had to count from the year I was born...lmao   Funny how we never think about it

Thank your lucky stars we ain't counting.  The ones that are are the ones getting botox and face lifts and tummy tucks and liposuction and doing all sorts of stupid things with the money they saved by shopping at Walmart  :o

Libra
(who is not averse to plastic surgery.  As long as I'm the surgeon.  :)))

Tara

Talkin about all that crap....Joan Rivers was talking about some website and she made the statement...we didn't even get a wink...and someone said...Like you could wink back...I guess you would of had to seen it but omg it was funny....She just had a blank look on her face  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview