Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Try this

Started by nanners,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 27, 2006, 05:49:55 PM
Talkin about all that crap....Joan Rivers was talking about some website and she made the statement...we didn't even get a wink...and someone said...Like you could wink back...I guess you would of had to seen it but omg it was funny....She just had a blank look on her face  :))

Awww, Tara!  Joan hasn't had a face lift!  Her hair bows are just pulled back too tight!  :)) :)) :))

Libra

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 27, 2006, 05:56:03 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 27, 2006, 05:49:55 PM
Talkin about all that crap....Joan Rivers was talking about some website and she made the statement...we didn't even get a wink...and someone said...Like you could wink back...I guess you would of had to seen it but omg it was funny....She just had a blank look on her face  :))

Awww, Tara!  Joan hasn't had a face lift!  Her hair bows are just pulled back too tight!  :)) :)) :))

Libra

OMG...is that what it is?  That poor woman will die on a reconstructive surgery table when she does kick the bucket...god bless her soul

Kelly

Thanks for sharing that was neat....and I am NOT as old as I think...so that was good....lol

Libra

Quote from: nanners on March 27, 2006, 02:32:31 PM
This is kinda neat. Well at least I think so. I"m not hard to please  :)) Oh and Homer? I made sure I got ALL the letters copied this time  ee2.1.gif *I think*

Ya gotta try this!!!

Age Gauge
This will really make you feel old.......
Put your birth date in the pop up window after
You click on the below link. What happens is
Pretty interesting. It's also amazing how
Quickly it computes!! Very cool. Send it on to
All you think might like a bit of trivia!! Click here:

http://www.frontiernet.net/~cdm/age1.html 

That was neat, Nanners. I forget sometimes to say thanks because I get so caught up in the thread.  So.... THANKS!

Lib

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 27, 2006, 06:11:49 PM
[
That was neat, Nanners. I forget sometimes to say thanks because I get so caught up in the thread.  So.... THANKS!

Lib

Uh oh....Lib is having a moment... :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 27, 2006, 06:24:46 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 27, 2006, 06:11:49 PM
[

Lib

Uh oh....Lib is having a moment... :))

A "moment?"  Oh yeah... hmmm I thought I lived IN the moment, NOT had them. 

I'm bored with Pogo and don't even know what auto to turn on before I turn out... errr in.

Lib

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on March 27, 2006, 05:08:34 PM

Omg you know whats funny....Just yesterday in " real life " someone asked me how old I was and I had to count from the year I was born...lmao   Funny how we never think about it

Someone asked me in front of my youngest how old I was .. and I stuttered - I dont know why .. I mean I can say I 30 - but nothin came out when he asked me. My daughter says "Its okay Mommy. 30 isnt old compared to Grammy"

Tara

What will really make you feel old, is when the music you listened to as a kid is now on the Oldies Station  ::)

nanners

Your welcome I love sharing stuff with all of you.. :)

froggielover

that is pretty cool.. i played around with it alot... using all my families birthdays... found out i'm old tho.. lol

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 27, 2006, 07:49:49 PM
What will really make you feel old, is when the music you listened to as a kid is now on the Oldies Station  ::)

Or, they do a remake of songs you used to listen to, and you HATE the new version.  >:(

Lib

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 27, 2006, 05:06:57 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 27, 2006, 04:49:46 PM
I know its funny ...remember when you thought 30 was ancient?

I KNOW!!! They say 50 is the new 30.. If that's the case, then I'm 12 years away from 30... Even though I'm 38.  Or something. 

BTW, I thought that I was 39 for like, the last 4 months... My friend on Pogo, for the love of eggs, had to remind me I was a year younger.  I had myself "I'm a year younger" party.

Libra

So...does this mean I am not in style...again?  Ya know, like brown is the new black? 

...sorry, dumb joke... :))   

Thanks for that Nanners...made me feel young!

missminimouse

Only person i am older than is Prince William,  but only by 2 years.  Made me feel really young.  Course with 4 kids,  anything that makes me feel young is a blessing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview