PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 02:28:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stellar Sweeper auto question- relates to weekly challenge AND tech. help

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

The upcoming Stellar Sweeper challenge is to clear 1500 crystals by LEFT clicking on them.
I don't know if Star Sweeper uses the left click option or not.
I have ALL my rank badges in the game, so I am very happy with Star Sweeper as it exists ( I do not have the new 1.2 upgrade).

Could someone who knows tell me if the auto program will work to get this badge or shojuld I be learning to play the game? LOL. :)

Thanks!!

SugarBear

Ha!  I was wondering the same thing.  I HATE that game!   Guess we'll find out Wednesday.  ee2.1.gif

nanners

I got it with the auto...worked ok but mine would get caught on a square about every 4th game..i sorta had to babysit it..but got it anyway.. O0

Mary

Homer

Quote from: mama on March 30, 2006, 01:52:39 PM
the auto gets hung up on ? marks so you have to babysit but gets badge fastĀ  O0

Slow it down and that won't happen. I tried running mine at Maximum speed and it was too fast and would hang up. Dial it down a few notches and it works perfectly.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

Homer

Quote from: mama on March 30, 2006, 01:55:36 PM
why thank you homer what would i do with out you to help me thanksĀ  :-*

Your welcome. Sometimes our pc's don't have the power to keep up with the auto. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview